Reviews for The Devil in Devon
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 18 . 1/24
I loved reading something set in my city, it made it all so vivid. Great stuff :)
DK
Maashellee chapter 18 . 1/16/2014
loved this!
MP-RS chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
This story is making me really pissed at Sherlock! And I love it!
SophieHolmesWatson chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
Can I just say...WOW.
I read your other story first and I plan on reading the next right now.
Your writing is amazing and I never really shipped Johncroft at all until this. I love how this is an AU story and yet the characters are so well written and not ooc at all. I liked how you convey emotions. Especially Sherlock's when he was saving John with Alexei.
Amazing.
Thank you for this entirely good read :)
Lytari Talon chapter 18 . 9/11/2012
So not only did I find a lovely new story, but it had a sequel, and it was complete! And now I have the next installment to look forward to! I enjoy Alexei and Sherlock's verbal sparring, and John and Mycroft are adorable as usual. You have made me delightfully happy, though I will fully blame you if I end up reading past my bedtime;)
Puggle chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
Pure perfection. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for the next story.
wrytingtyme chapter 18 . 8/11/2012
just finished reading this and promises to the living. great work! very much enjoyed it even if myeys are blurry from reading them all at once. But whet else are Saturdays for?
cosanera chapter 18 . 7/30/2012
Oh my god, you're wonderful! Despite my lack of sleep, I've read all of the two part of this AU at once, and now can't wait for the next one xD. Thank you so much for writing such an excellent story!
Jessiica chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
I loved this story! Can't wait for the next one!
Fantasysci5 chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
Can't wait for your next story. :)
thetravelinglemon chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
Aww this is lovely and well written and I can't wait for the third story!
Eiffel-FL chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
This fic was amazing ! Well done ! I'm impatient to read the third part of this story ! See you soon !
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 18 . 7/28/2012
Oh, the ending was so adorable- I love Alexei and Sherlock sparring verbally, and Alexei saying he'd go off with a boy just to make Sherlock look stupid.

Mycroft Holmes, you romantic, sexy man. I love me some Johncroft, and yours is awesome.

I can't wait for the third part, I bet it's as awesome as the first two.

{IBegToDreamAndDiffer}
OpiumPoppy chapter 18 . 7/28/2012
That was fantastic, the whole story has been amazing but that kidnapping scene was especially fantabulous, I can't wait for the next story, I love this pairing and I adore how you write your characters, I'm looking forward to seeing Alexei again, too.
ceen chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
Thank you very much for your time and effort.I love it.