Reviews for Paint the Walls White...
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
ah! so sweet! i love it XD
A Thousand Paper Cranes chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Very, very cute. You write extremely well, and I guess you quit writing fanfiction to go write a novel or something. *cries* We miss you! You are such an amazing writer! ;_;
Golden-Sama chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
I must say I loved it.

I always love a good Taiora, and that was a GREAT Taiora!
~ Golden-sama
Rockabye chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Ok, I thought it was wonderful. I really did. I have never seen Digimon, never played it, I just happened to come across this and the title sounded cute. So, I read it, and I don't regret it one bit. It was WONDERFUL. I'm not at all confused about anything, and I think that is the key to making a great fan-fic: if someone can read it and have no idea what it was based on, but they can both understand and like it, you have succeeded. So great job... *claps for you*

Be GrEaSeRy!

Heaven Marquin
winkie chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
i love it! it's great!
Rinky-Dinks chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
oh, i love this story so much! it was the first to be put on my favorite stories list. you should be very proud of yourself_
I never saw the Matrix chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
to quote the ever-wonderful Molly Shannon, "ILoveItILoveItILoveIt!" Superb!
Naru-chan chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
I love this story! One of my most favorite Taiora fanfics ever! Really like! Keep up the good work!

~*Naru Tachikawa
Tuxedo Jack chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
Ah... romance, humor, and Takari. What a rare and good mix!
The Princess of the World chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
this is soo good and if you delete it, i shall renounce you the position of Lordess of Hot Brownie Sundaes, to which you have now been awarded, and you be promoted to Duchess of Hot Brownie Sundaes with you write a newlywed Takari too! a ha, hows that for a bribe.
DAVISBASHER chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
VERY PRODIGIOUS STORY! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) TAIORA 4EVER!
RadicalRavenclaw chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
very good and very original! why do most authors bash themselves after writing? (wait i minute, i do that too. *sweatdrops*) anyways, you are a very good author, considering i only came across you today. keep up the great work and i think you should write one about hikari and takeru painting their wall.. later, ~*IAC*~
taioralover chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
That was soooooo sweet! (I guess that's the only vocab word I know...I use it way too often) Adn it was humorous too! You should write a sequel when Hikari and Takeru paint their bedroom. Would they have more 'fun'? Okay, I won't waste any more of your time, so ja!
rabbitears chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
It's really funny. I normally don't like that kind of thing (referring to what happened at the end), but it's okay because they're married.

-rabbitears *r*