Reviews for Internal Yearning
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 28 . 10/2
I really loved this story! You did an amazing job with all the characters :) I'm so pleased to have read it :)
I loved all the lemons ;) and loved how cute Draco was
more-storys chapter 28 . 8/1
This is so amazing! I loved the whole story, that I had to keep reading it until I got to the end. Which is a wonderful ending. keep up the good work
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 28 . 8/1
Wow... Amazing. Just perfect! Maybe you can make a scene where she's going to meet his mother with him? And that Mr and Mrs Weasley are welcoming her, Draco and Harry? Whether you do that or not, I still love this story!
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 22 . 8/1
I have never reviewed before on this story- I love reading it so I found no time to review-, but now I just HAD to! Harry should be forgiven, he has to make it up to Hermione though. Ginny... I don't know about her, but maybe she'll see the truth finally? Anyhow, keep up the good work, this story is absolutely amazing!
Lupi-wolf chapter 28 . 7/2
This has to be one of the best veela Draco and Hermione I have ever read. 10/10 snapes
lxnicelle chapter 28 . 6/30
loved how you ended this, but i'm curious for what will happen to them next. hmm.. *silently chants* sequel sequel sequel
lxnicelle chapter 22 . 6/29
lxnicelle chapter 19 . 6/29
theo is such a queen i love him
lxnicelle chapter 18 . 6/29
the pun omg
lxnicelle chapter 5 . 6/29
Blaise is literally me in every relationship lmfao
Alaina08 chapter 27 . 6/14
Great Story
I liked the Draco-Hermione situation, but I feel like the story is lacking. I mean, it's not bad at all but it had the potential to be a lot better.
furionbeauty chapter 28 . 5/28
I just stumbled across this story and I have to say that I loved it! Great job. Keep up the excellent writing! :)
B00B5 chapter 27 . 5/28