Reviews for Internal Yearning
lexicon63738 chapter 28 . 11/22
This was adorable and definitely something to be read many times over
I loved your story
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 17 . 11/13
I just wanted to make a tiny correction, when she was talking about how young the 3 year was, it's supposed to be they're. Other than that, this story has been absolutely a-fucking-mazing! Keep up the good work! (sorry about the correction, I just know if I had written a tiny mistake I would want to know
Rereading this for the millionth time ️
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 28 . 10/2
I really loved this story! You did an amazing job with all the characters :) I'm so pleased to have read it :)
I loved all the lemons ;) and loved how cute Draco was
more-storys chapter 28 . 8/1
This is so amazing! I loved the whole story, that I had to keep reading it until I got to the end. Which is a wonderful ending. keep up the good work
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 28 . 8/1
Wow... Amazing. Just perfect! Maybe you can make a scene where she's going to meet his mother with him? And that Mr and Mrs Weasley are welcoming her, Draco and Harry? Whether you do that or not, I still love this story!
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 22 . 8/1
I have never reviewed before on this story- I love reading it so I found no time to review-, but now I just HAD to! Harry should be forgiven, he has to make it up to Hermione though. Ginny... I don't know about her, but maybe she'll see the truth finally? Anyhow, keep up the good work, this story is absolutely amazing!
Lupi-wolf chapter 28 . 7/2
This has to be one of the best veela Draco and Hermione I have ever read. 10/10 snapes
lxnicelle chapter 28 . 6/30
loved how you ended this, but i'm curious for what will happen to them next. hmm.. *silently chants* sequel sequel sequel
lxnicelle chapter 22 . 6/29
lxnicelle chapter 19 . 6/29
theo is such a queen i love him
lxnicelle chapter 18 . 6/29
the pun omg
lxnicelle chapter 5 . 6/29
Blaise is literally me in every relationship lmfao
Alaina08 chapter 27 . 6/14