Reviews for Internal Yearning
bshaoni37 chapter 1 . 6/30
I am so sorry but I did not like the story. I understand OOC characters but here everyone was so one dimensional with complete black and white personalities. no character development, people suddenly changeing overnight, very cliched and predictable, cringy dialogues, Mary Sue complex, professors entering into petty student drama, immature high school cliched behaviour ...to name a few was enough for me to not understand the story. maybe I am wrong but this is not for me.
awesomeami316 chapter 28 . 5/29
Draco is this story was everything!
NGK-DH chapter 28 . 5/23
As a Big Fan of Dramione i’m, i really love every single word/chapter u created in this incredible work. I read it all on a night. Oh! I really thank u for sharing this...xo mux
Mesartim chapter 3 . 5/21
Draco was ooc enough already and then he just had to called her Mia too. Nope I just can't continue reading this. Sorry
alphali9 chapter 13 . 4/24
i dont know why he called her mia? it was a turn off. i cant cont reading anymore because of this weird and out of blue nickname.
0Ivory0 chapter 28 . 4/8
The story was okay. I hated how he called her Mia, I don’t understand how he would’ve came up with it. I also hated how he despised the past girls he slept with and called them sluts. He willingly slept with all those girls, which makes him a man whore. I disliked the ending, I would have loved(as messed up as it sounds)to have read full on veela Draco killing Ron or Pansy and then Snape and Dumbledore swooping in to stop him.
MarbleWolf chapter 1 . 4/5
sweet story. love Draco
Kushka chapter 28 . 3/30
Ok story
The Prince of Nothing Charming chapter 28 . 2/6
Great story, always love Veela Draco stories. It was pretty easy to read, getting over mistakes wasn't hard, just the usual fanfiction mistakes, mist should be missed, ex-spelled should be expelled etc. But overall, a great story.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 28 . 1/14
Loved it!
Mitew2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Excellent!
Hermionelover101 chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
I really liked this story!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/29/2017
I absolutely loved this story :)
Lucy Maud Montgomery chapter 28 . 8/26/2017