Reviews for Internal Yearning
Refictionista chapter 28 . 4/19
I seriously hope that when I go to your profile page that I find a sequel! Loved it.
You have him talk intirely to much about all the girls he slept with it's to much we get the point
HDan chapter 28 . 4/17
It was amazing plot and story ! I really love it ! :)) The only problem was some grammer mistakes in chapters. Other than that, it was amazzzzinnnggggg story ! I could really read 28 chapter more ! xD Thank you so much for sharing with us :)))
marthapreston4 chapter 24 . 4/3
So this story is mostly how draco get his rocks off and how he found a girl to do things for him because most of the time she is the pleasing him and getting nothing in return
lizard3731 chapter 28 . 2/23
I enjoyed your story. I like "Draco's a Veela" stories; however, you would benefit from a beta. You need some help with punctuation and grammar. Also, you sometimes use the wrong word. Or spell a word wrong. ("ex-spelled" for "expelled.")
LolCatzTumblr chapter 28 . 2/9
Lovely story. Some OCC but I just assumed Hermione was drunk. It was still good. Keep up the sublime work!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 28 . 2/3
I knew the other Weasley's wouldn't be happy. As for outtake a on this I'd love to see you maybe add an epilogue. Like in deathly hallows maybe a future shot with maybe Harry and a new woman ( his wife) and Neville and Luna and Draco and hermione and Blaise and theo sending all their kids to their first year at Hogwarts? Lol. Or maybe just the others all visiting at Draco and Hermione's home a play date with the kids or something. I'd just like to see that future Draco and Hermione both pictured. Just a glimpse? Lol. This was a fun story. I always like the Draco with Hermione fanfics. ;)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 27 . 2/3
They'll all be lucky if they live through this. Although I'm not sure i want them to if I'm honest.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 26 . 2/3
I wonder what mr and mrs Weasley will have to say about all this. I would hope that they didnt know as I'd think they didnt raise their children to behave this way. And I'm wondering too, what is Ginny doing hanging around Pansy?
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 25 . 2/3
Well damn! That was hot!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 22 . 2/3
He needs to work on it more. He may be regretting just believing Ron but the fact is he should have gotten both sides in the beginning. Can he redeem himself? Possibly.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 20 . 2/3
Oh Ron I'd remove yourself now.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 17 . 2/3
That asshole! I want to punch him! Or did pansy sell Rita that story?
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 10 . 2/3
I knew if anyone would believe "Mia" (love it he's so smitten!) it would be Neville and Luna. :)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 5 . 2/3
I'm glad they accepted her. I see you have Dumbledor still alive. So does that mean Draco never became a death eater?