Reviews for Curiosity Didn't Exactly 'Kill' the Cat
DementedKitten13 chapter 7 . 4/21
what a treasure! ive been shifting through so much shit, trying to find a good Pride fic! i am SO happy to have stumbled over this awesomeness! hope to see a new chapter soon! p.s. if you know any other good Pride fics, could you let me know? its so hard to search through all the crap...
Lollilou12 chapter 7 . 2/20
Pride x oc!
Continue to write
Kira Akuma chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
This story is amazing! I hope you will write more!
Snowlily246 chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
I like it. Willow I funny. Please continue.
XxLuckyfourleafCloverxX chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
I really like your story and I can't wait to see what will happen next. Good luck!
Blunt shards of glass chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
Yeah, this story is awesome
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
awww Selim is sad. I loved this chapter! Update soon!
souls guardian chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
if she were to find out that his real body was a little boy instead of a giant monster. that would be awesome.
Cupcakebae chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
I'm very glad that you've finally updated this, despite how long it's been! This story is definitely one of the more unique Pride ones I've come across, considering the fact that I've never actually thought of what would happen if a young girl discovered the tunnel or "Mr. Shadows." I'm interested to see what will happen next, and to where this story goes, so please do continue! Also, my apologies for not reviewing earlier, I had meant to but I guess I never really got around to it.

xWhiteChocolate
IceDragon19 chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
This is such a cool story... Good job, bro! I love how you characterize Willow; she just seems so realistic! And I wonder what happened to "Mr. Shadows"! Haha, keep it up!

icedragon
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
yay! Nice chapter! And don't worry I am still reading this and I love it!
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
please update this I just love it soo much!
Kyoki no Megami chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
haifisch;
d'aww what a nice mister shadow. she could bring him an icecream the next day.
anyways,
i sincerely hope you plan on continuing
kyoki no megami
maDAlexa
Great-proud-alchemist chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
You did great job! I love how the story is going! Please don't drop the story. Please? Anyways, people should be making more fics bout pride! Love your hard works! :3