Reviews for Strange world
Bruce chapter 3 . 4/11
Awesome add some more chapters please it looks like a great story to come:)
ethan.lukkar chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
oh, you have got to be kidding me. why did you stop?!
vking wolf chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I like your story continue please
whiteshadow chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
more,more,more,more,more pliz?and by the way more more oh sorry i mean ur story is awesome
PersianLady chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Wow. That's what I call a great story, I'm looking forward for the next chapter.
1LadyOfLuck chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Very well written. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Great story! Love the idea. UPDATE
Kishi chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Thank you for the cabbages!
Jahm chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Your chapters are a little short, but your quick updates makes up for it. I'm not sure you got the whole chakra thing right, but I guess you had to change it slighty to make it work with the crossover. Anyway, please keep updating.
Unbreakable Dark Yuri Eberwein chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
nice chapter

now they found momo and appa
Jahm chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Even though reading you fic is a bit difficult, I'm still enjoying it very much. By the way, the environment sucking out chakra is an excellent explanation of why people from Avatar can bend the elements. That is if your going to do that. Anyway, please keep updating because you're doing great.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
great chapter, I hope that you update soon
DragonOfApocalypse chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
It was short D;

But thanks for the chap

It was pretty good

Have a good day
edward kizaru chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
a good chapter but I'm interested to know how they will manage that closely match Naruto and Hinata in that world, it is clear that while only two of them have to become stronger or things will go very badly for them, I think that Naruto is easier thanks the kyuubi, simply forget the chakra control and put all his power in every jutsu