Reviews for Protector
princessforeveralone chapter 1 . 4/2
Hi! Uh, I know you wrote this years ago but I wanted to leave a review...in case you decide to read them okay?

Anyway, beautiful writing. I see no errors (that, or my eyes are finally giving up on me).Honestly. And I loved the idea of Rika's abusive father and dead older sister. And I adored the ending. I mean, Renamon is her sister all along? That explains her protectiveness of Rika. I always liked the thought of them as sisters.

I felt so bad for Talli when she was beaten up...but I didn't cry. But the ending...it turned me into a sobbing mess. Seriously. I had to use my tissues. And when I bring out the tissues, it means the feels are just too much.

Amazing, powerful story with beautiful writing. I love it.
Phoenix NightStar chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
That is so sad, I wish someone could have saved her.
LiiMakino chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Ow, amazing history, the end caught out of guard.
midnightraven234 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
it was a very sad story, but a very good one.I can't beleave you made renamon talli.u did a very good job keep up the good work.
Pro-Rose chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Aww T_T that was beautiful.. (Little Henry is so cute too x3) And Talli coming back as Renamon? GENIUS! Awesome job T_T awesome job
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Damn,...I hate crying at fics but this was so emotional! I knew Renamon was Talli! I knew it
Digifan1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
So wait, Renamon is Talli? That's freakin' awesome!
aSilentReader chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
OMFG i love this story . so sad but sweet
BornfromDarkness chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
sad story but i never heard of Rika having a sister but also her father was never mentioned...and Rika was never a good girl was she? anyway good luck and make more fics!
xCrazyx chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Wow! Thatwas beautiful. I loved it! I had tears in my eyes when I finished it.
fire bird chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
sniffle sniff great tear jerker
Tache chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Renamon's Rika's sister? COOL!
Bharune chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
What can I say .

This story really touched me, especially the last part with Renamon. Really beautiful! Loved it! I *would* put it on my I've already reached the max, so.*sigh* I guess an encouraging review will have to do! Keep up the good work, absolutly love it!
Sage Raven chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
::almost cries:: so sad!
sq chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
a tear jerking story with much evil, love, and devotion. i say 'sequel'. tell what ruki accomplished with her magnificent story of the life of a girl who had it all and risked it for her family (talli's tory). this story gets two thumbs up. A