Reviews for Laugh Because You Have To
Me chapter 1 . 4/15
This was awesome. No other words can be said. And the Liper made sense. I loved the second person, it was really good for the story. My favorite line in the entire story was “And then You grew up. That line was absolute perfection of the likes as never seen before. I also love the sidekick thing as it's the thing that was so heavily hinted on in the books but never said outright. So yeah this is absolute perfection, and continue with the great work.
Daizels chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Liper! :DDDD I SECOND YOUR MOTION!
SomewhereBeyondReality chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oh god poor Leo. You got his voice so well, the right mix of humour and quiet despair. Dammit Piper open your eyes and LOOK AT HIM!
Sapphire SilverScythe chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I LIKE LEO/PIPER A LOT BETTER THAN JASON/PIPER TOO! *screams hysterically* Your one-shot is so cute. :D I would LOVE to see more of this. Haha.

Oh, and I think Jason/Piper was pretty rushed, too, and was made from fake memories. (Whoa, and will you look at that? We think the same! MWAHAHAHA)

Adios!
Happy Sock chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I don't know how you did it, but I loved it. No errors what I saw, and that's amazing. Anywhoo, amazing job. I liked it. "Sorry" is perfect. Just sayin'.
shep114 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
"Sorry." The perfect way to put it.
zeo chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
i really like piper and leo together 2!

i hate jason! he's so freaking roman...

it's really good story :)
anon chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
i like your fanfic i can relate with your hatin on jasper (Why did it have to come true?) you really know how to summarize leos probable feels his style keep wrjting!
4everMagic chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I can't stop crying poor Leo. For me Jason and Piper doesn't seem right.
LadyRiverwolf chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Really good, and I have to agree with you there. I don't hate Jason, but he didn't stick in my head like Piper and Leo did. As characters, I find them more appealing. And the more I thought about Leo/Piper, the more I thought, "Yeah, this works."
Their personalities are really different. But they just, well, fit together.

The second person works really well, too.

Anyhow, great work.

Lady Riverwolf.
LadyMischief98 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I really liked this, and I feel really bad for leo. I hope rick does one of those "gotcha" moments and pairs him with piper.
Rose chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
this story is so sad.
fallen angel 559 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
i loved it-faved it-it was sad,but i could emagin leo thinking that/all those things hapening so nice job
trench chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
The perspective you wrote this from is fantastic! And so is the plot; Leo/Piper just makes sense, but of course life gets in the way-the emotions you gave Leo were so realistic. This was great.
Rapunzeleyeswinchester chapter 1 . 5/14/2012