Reviews for Spellbound
OMG I Love it!:))))
Autumnights chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Loved it! I love Clint and Tony's relationship. So great :]
AlienTourist chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
This was really good! Thanks for writing it. It was funny the way Clint wasn't mind-controlled that time, the others were. I liked the ending too, with Tony all doped up! That was funny.
LMeg9.20 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Nice. Loved the bromance Clint and Tony had going on, and that Tony forgave Steve and they had a moment of their own. Good fic
DawnoftheNutter chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
That was cute...extremely cute. Almost so cute I didn't want it to end. Now that I have thoroughly creeped you out, GOOD JOB. Carry on.
WolfDarkfur chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Great story, so funny. Love Tony high on drugs.
krysalys73 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Excellent in-character interaction.
-}-
Slothageddon chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Lol at Tony at the end when he's high on anesthesia
Disoriented11 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was a nice read, I love the adventure and conflict. Thanks so much for all the stories your giving to the Avengers.
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Awesome story, I really enjoy your writing and have read a few of your stories now so expect a few reviews from me, all along the same line (there's only so many ways you can say 'awesome'!).

The line "I could see you pitching a tent from space when Enchantress had her hands all over you!" had me in complete hysterics, brilliant :D
Hello chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Please continue
ngairetaylor chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Love your stories. Especially ones with Iron Man & Hawkeye.

I was wondering if you take requests?

I was thinking that the Avengers are all living in Starks place... Kind of like 'share housing' (an Australian idea where people rent out bedrooms and the rest of the house is used in a communal or shared way - see 'He died with a Fallafel in his hands') so I was wondering who does the shopping? The cooking? Cleans up the bathrooms? And then I wondered if the guyes used their 'special skills' or abilities to do otherwise normal living activities.

Again love the stories.

Ngaire Taylor.
A shade of grey91 chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
very nicely done, I wish for the day I can write as well as you. the only thing I've noticed is some minor misspelling. Your work is truly entertaining
Fishyicon chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Perfect again. It's brilliant how you can capture the essence of the Avengers and all they entail in terms of emotions and strained relationships, and still mix it all with a healthy dose of action and fighting villains to keep everything on a good drive. It's exciting and suspenseful and heart-wrenching, and once again, every word and every action is perfectly tailored to each character.

I literally can't get enough of these stories. Just . . . bravo. You're such a talented writer, and I hope you continue to write Avengers stories for a long time.

~Fishy