Reviews for An Inch In Time
MyWorldisDance chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
Kataang's The Name chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
TimeShard13 chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Noooo! It can't end now. it was just getting to the good part. you must keep writing.
bohobo chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Not gonna lie, when I first started reading this I wasn't sure I liked the little changes like how you spell Catnip with a K and their eyes not being grey, but then I kept reading and I actually like all the litte changes it makes it different, and how you skip over stuff you don't need to go into detail with. But yeah, keep it up!
rockpaperscissor chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Amazing, amazing, amazing. It's so difficult to find stories of these two - let alone well-written ones, which this certainly is. I love your details, and how you don't ignore the new complex tension between Katniss and Gale, how you have so carefully considered the effect that the Capitol might have on Gale and Katniss' relationship with him, the repercussions of having Gale replace Peeta (Katniss seems much less forgiving of Effie and the Capitol's ignorance, for one). I love the slow build, how you let the story flow naturally without rushing anything -it's very well done in my opinion. You have both characters down pat, and I really, really can't wait until the next chapter!
fantasylover4evr chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
I love it! Please update soon! :D
KingAlanI chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
I also have a "Katniss and Gale together in the Games" story in progress. So I'm interested in your version of the concept. There are various things we do differently; I'm interested in seeing where you take this.
TobiasWillJaceFinnickFourNine chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
This was really good :)
murdrax chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
hmm interesting chappy. that was something how gale comments could so easily start a mutiny right there if the districts read it right!
VanillaAshes chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Fantastic chapter x

Love the intensity of it all x

Post soon please x
Imaginarian chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Great interview with Gale- toeing the line quite dangerously there...

Good chapter!
GothicWolfDream chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
LinneaPike chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
i hope gale goes all peeta and says hes in love with her!
LinneaPike chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
I'd break down and cry right there at the end of the story. Love it keep writing :))
Unkown Stranger chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
I kinda liked this chapter, sincerely (please do not be offended), I find this chapter "dull" and little sad, and emotionless. I don't find Gale totally character. The "F**k capitol" is there, but the rest is missing. Please do not get me wrong, I can not wait for the next chapter. I just didn't LOVE this one.

you sincere fan/critic,