Reviews for A Proposal and an Engagement
Lily Lindsey-Aubrey chapter 1 . 1/5
lol Wow I love that end! XD Poor Bilbo.
KawaiiShortcake chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Clever, clever Bilbo! This story is cute. I like how the character is a little rebellious towards proper-living for women. Would like to see more, but I'm okay for it to stay as a single chapter too. c;
The Hobbit's Rhapsody chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Clever, clever! Too cute.
And that last line IS a little eerie, on reflection. The Ring isn't exactly thrilled to be had by Bilbo, but it's still jealous...
Very nice bit, this.
Hellga chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Cute. I never thought of the Ring being SO multi-purpose.
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
HAHAHAHA! Very cute! Poor Dora! And I love that opening line, by the way.

I thought I was following you, but apparently not. I'll rectify that now!
dreamflower02 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
LOL! I love the idea of any story about Dora! And I can see her father wanting to promote the match, too. I believe they are third cousins, so consanguinity would not be a real problem.

But I am sure that both the main parties wish nothing to do with his plot! I love Bilbo's comeback, but if he can't produce a bride, there will be talk!
AzureSkye23 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
*rolling on the floor* Ok, last line is both brilliant and disturbing. Brilliant, because of Bilbo's quick comeback, and disturbing, because it's kinda true...the Ring will accept no rivals. And poor Dora! It's a good thing she was able to make her feelings on the matter plain!
WiseQueen chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Well, he helps to get Dora out of an awkward situation!

And he is in a way engaged - at least, very, very attached. Not as badly as Gollum, not yet, and he will get help to stop before he gets too far - but still very strongly attached ...
EternalEarth chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I enjoyed this a lot... what a lovely little fic. Well-written, and clever ending x