Reviews for How Could I Forget?
SiLvErMoOnWiNg chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Aww...that was truly touching. So bittersweet. Such sad ends to the Gundam pilots. After everything they've been through they could of at least died peacefully. But at least in the end they're all together. And Relena is finally with Heero after so long. I was kinda confused at first, but now I understand.

ShianeCollins chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
*tears* that was so sad. Don't you know how to write happy things? Oh wait, I've already read something happy. That was well written, despite the sadness.
Niebezpiczny Ksiezyc chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Hmm okay, this is the second time that I have tried to submit a review for this fic! Well, since you know it's me writing this, then you already know that I love your fic! It is very sad and sweet, nice combo! I shall bow to the queen of GundamWing fanfics! You're my idol, hahahaha! Keep writing Hawk!
Tro-Baby chapter 1 . 7/10/2002
Kawai! I luv the ending, how they're all comin back together and all. And how the last sentence kinda ties in with the beginning, with the forget me nots.

Is there gonna be a sequel? Pleez?
WildGrace chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
AWWW! That was so sweet! Stories shouldn't be allowed to be that sweet!

So... When's the sequel? :)
Wing chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
That was really really sweet..very meaningful. It's so ironic how all the pilots die with Relena in their presence ha! I just wanna know how Heero age 24? And Relena was like 100 years old and still in politics? Wow. I really liked the story. Good work! There is nothing wrong and boring with hetereosexual couples...I think it's fine and it matches your story! It's so sad, your story, but beautiful. I liked those forget-me-nots...they held so much meaning. Good luck with future works! Ja ne! From the ever so *sweet* and *kawaii*~Wing
Mint chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Aww... this is really sad. :( Poor Relena. She must've been really lonely all those years. Anyway, this is really well-written. I especially love the forget-me-nots part. I look forward to reading your other fics! :)