Reviews for Midsummer Tales
luneXD chapter 3 . 3/17
Yeahhh ! I enjoyed a lot!
Amaya Ishimoto chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
Aww~ That was so cute :3

I kinda of want to see Hattori's response to their engagement now... Just because. It seemed to me that Hattori didn't really know about Shinichi so... I wanted to see them meeting and all~ It sounds like it'd be funny :P

Thanks for writing this~
Amaya Ishimoto
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
Gotta love a DCMK fairy tale 3 ʕ•ᆺ•ʔ
Shana-Fujioka chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
I usually don't like AUs, but Kaito being a mage just suits him way too much to not read the story. And I'm glad I did. This story was really cute and adorable, I love how Shinichi got insecure and started watching Kaito and the festival at the end. It was really a beautiful proposal. :3
I'm just a little sad, that there wasn't an 'official' confession with "I love you.", but whatever. Well done! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
XD
Cool.
Jennosaur chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
This was very sweet :) I especially enjoyed the ending. Keep up the good work!
NekoGurl98 chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Wow, this story is amazing. Toichi is so cunning, actually using that tactic to force Kaito to make a move. I was surprised (but glad) that Akako is supportive of them and was in on it.
yaoifangirl1412 chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
This is AMAZING! Pretty pleeeeeaaaase could you write a sequel? Maybe where the King casts a magic spell so that Shinichi could give birth? (god, I'm such a perverted fangirl!) but I really do love this story and this pairing (isn't kaishin just adorable!? and I just picture Shinichi blushing when Kaito talks to him or touches him(man, I sound soooo perverted now)). ;)
Thank you SO MUCH for writing this, bye! :)
shatteredswan chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Wish I read it earlier T_T. OMG, HOW I LOVE THIS STORY AHDKJDISK! THIS IS INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL STORY! Herm, thousand apologies. I can't give a long review, because my thesaurus flied off from my desk when I read this. And pathetically can't put the right word to review /bricked. Oucchh
Shatteredswan
luminuous121 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
MY FAVOURITE STORY! THE BEST AU OF KAISHIN I HAVE EVER READ! THIS FIC IS PURE GORGEOUS!
ReeveRegala chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
This is really enchanting... Beautiful...
danilion chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Really liked this story. :) Also took a peek at your website, and fell in love with the pictures- especially the last one of chibi Kaito and Shinichi (I presume it's their first meeting), and the proposal under fireworks. Really captured the romance... I'd love to have a proposal like that too! :D
Nathalaia chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Aah, that was an enjoyable read :) And cute. Gehehe.

Nice writing! There was something I wanted to point out, but oh... I seem to have forgotten. I am getting forgetful in my older years (and I'm only 17!).

Keep up the good work! :)

Nathalaia
mochiusagi chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Awwwwwww that was a great ending! It was so romantic of Kaito to set up the evening with things that were important to them: the bird lanterns, boat pasties ect.
Shara Raizel chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
i really liked this story and i hope you write a sequel (at least a one-shot) because i think the honeymoon would be interesting to read or (even better) the problem of an heir. there are so many possibilities and that would be fun to read. loved this story! _