Reviews for EO Challenge: On the Ball
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Awwwww Sooo many lost dreams! At least Sam has the dreams and can smile at them. Very nicely done. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
It's so nice to see Sam have a pleasant moment. I wonder if he played any soccer for Stanford?
Chick Feed chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
You're right, it's a deliscious sweet moment :D

Chick xx

Happy birthday!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Awwww - this is incredibly sweet! Sammy daydreaming, and this reminds me of how he wanted to be normal as a kid and how John kept his trophy and how bitter-sweet it is to recall your dreams and what has become of them - oh, shut up Kate, rambling here! Loved it! So vivid, I could see and hear it in my mind.

xx Kate
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
nice, fun piece sweetie

xx
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Aww this is great. :D The idea of Sam playing soccer - especially with Dean, is too darn cute. Nice one!

PS. Happy birthday! Hope it was as awesome and fun as this drabble.

Cheers,

Jimelda
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Aw Sammy, poor bunny. Still wishing for "normal". This is such a sweet little glimpse inside his head. Very nice!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
OMG, this is so awesome.

I love how you just have Sam here take a moment to dream big, it's so nice to see that after all that he's been through. And because of that I had to read it a few times.

Awesome job and a very happy bday to you :D
Tifaching chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh, Sammy. Bittersweet and sad. At least he has his dreams!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh, what a sweet look into Sam's secret dreams to be normal. Lovely.

And happy birthday to you, Dizzo! Hope you're having a wonderful day. :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Good one!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Nice, nostalgic Sammy times. Love it!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Nice to a little bit of dreamy Sam here. Very nice work!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
With all the supernatural things the boys face on an almost daily basis it is too easy to forget they had the same normal daydreams and hopes of every other boy growing up and maybe still do.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Aw, wee Sammy, soccer star.. wistful yet hopeful...