Reviews for Two Words
IloveAnimu21 chapter 11 . 7/15
THAT WAS AMAZE BALLZ!:3 Well done author-chan, you captured everyone's personality's perfectly!;) So much emotions in this story... And the ending was also superb~ Couldn't ask for a better one!X)
daisukiklove chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
aww3
ICCFOWIGSM chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
I absolutely love this fanfic! I cried reading the last chapter! DX
Delta99 chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
omigosh that was the best ending ever :D
Delta99 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I love it * squeal*
Landy Simpson chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
OH MY GOD! ERRRMERRGERRD! I'm not even gonna lie, I cried , I cried tears of JOY right from chapter 10 to chapter 11. This has got to be ONE OF the GREATEST FANFICTIONS FOR DD OF ALL TIME! The emotion and struggle through childbirth, the happiness and sadness that follows; CAPTURED BEAUTIFULLY without even breaking the characters persona's. AMAZING ... FANTASTICALLY ... MAGNIFICENTLY ... ABSOLUTELY GOLD STORY! I can't even describe the immense amount of emotions running through me! I laughed a lot, I cried a lot, I was cheesed a lot . I was feeling what the characters were feeling. I imagined everything PERFECTLY! You captured Kurosaki AH-MAZINGGGGGGLYY! Not even for a second did I ever think, "Kurosaki would never say that". You kept him in character! And not many writers do that effectively! That, is the most strongest attribute a writer can have. And you my friend, definitely have it. KOODOS TO YOU! ENCORE! *APPLAUSE OF TITANIC PROPORTIONS*
inairus chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
awesome!haahaha..i love this so much..cant wait for the real ending of the manga though,but this is fun...
LightsGrace chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I love this story! Dengeki Daisy is my favorite manga and this is something that I could see happening to them. Good job!
Chocolate-Flavored Strawberry chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
HAHAHAHA! Friends? _! Love your story so far!
ArtThouStupid chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
So cute. :)
black neko hime chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
that's sweet
Rash chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
Loved your story! Simply AMAZING! I really loved the name Hinata as well! lol and in your disclaimer you wrote you own The Kurosakis' daughter! XD
black neko hime chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I know! Riko breaks my heart. It's like she can't have her dream come true...
Even though she's a wonderful person. A great big sister to Teru and friend to Tasuku and everyone.
She is stuck in a sort of limbo in which time passes by, but she can only move so far forward because she's tied to Souichirou's memory and legacy
black neko hime chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I think I'm really going to like this one
KurenoxArisaxx chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE I actually teared up when Hinata drew Souichirou ;3; So precious. One, if not the best, fanfic I ever read *glomp*
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »