Reviews for Sarah and Olivia vs the Glasses
Crumby chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hehehe! Hilarious!

Thanks for this! :)
Katsumara chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Sorry I'm so late on the review! : I blame a headcold. I do. It sucks. Really does.

Anyway! This was amazing and hilarious and ..amazing! I use that word a lot, I know, but I totally mean it. Such an amazing little read. Made me chuckle the whole way. (Not giggle, I'm no girl! I don't giggle...)

Keep up the awesome work, Kate. xD
Catrogue chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hahaha, A-moh-zing!

Thank you for sharing, Kate! :)
Nervert chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Well done with the follow through, Kate.
Michael66 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Kate,

You are EVIL!

Of course, it serves me right with that summary of yours. I clicked greedily at the alert and started reading, oblivious to the fact that the story was marked complete and had less than 800 words.

What could you have them do in less than 800 words? Oh, God, no, I didn't really go there? Yeah, I did. Okay, a challenge to you then. I'll even give you an extra 200 words.
Frea O'Scanlin chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I once toyed with the idea of writing an ancient Adorable Psycho story, in which the AP talks about all of the kills her great grandchildren are making, with fondness. Chuck, naturally, has had to have two hip replacements. I can now rest assured that I no longer need to write that story, as it won't be as awesome as this, nor will it contain Olivia in Glasses (it deserves the capitalization). Thank you for the time you've spared me.

Also, ha. This is fantastic.
LinShoe85 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Haha! Thanks for the laugh Kate! Awesome. :)