Reviews for Sleep Standing Up
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 5/11
Sometimes in the series, I think they underestimate the horror of the cage and the memories and hallucinations were 180 years, it is no small feat. And it's really hard for someone to understand what he's going through with all this
That was great and really filled in the gaps of the episode, the poor Sammy suffered enough and really needed to sleep and I liked the Dean taking care of him while he slept, and I agreed with Dean, was not the time to worry about Castiel, it was time brother him rest and recover
And then he woke up for real, I liked the '' rehabilitation '' it if reacostumando not have Lucifer around and a much needed shower, I liked that part too, then go eat really.
tracys dream chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Very awesome story!
I could read this again and again. Love it!
g6hj chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This was very well done. I liked the way you showed Sam and Dean looking after each other (though Dean looking after Sam more as Sam was the messed up one) but also that they didn't forget about Castiel. Very well done, this was a joy to read.
sammylove1990 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
love it :)

amazingly written 3
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Sam really did almost die after suffering terribly for months after the 180 years in hell. He needed that good shower.

He will try to help Castiel when they get a chance.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Very good story.
carocali chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Really enjoyed this. It's so tiring to always see 'Poor Dean' with everything when Sam has been through just as much, if not more. I think you hit the notes just right!

Thank you!

:D

Caroline
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Not cheesy at all. Love it. And, as I've said before, nothing beats a Winchester in a towel! Or without it!
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I would love to see you continue this; I'm sure Sam passes out again after dinner — and this time, Dean will, also. This time, Sam could wake up after a reasonable amount of time, roll over, and watch Dean sleeping. Plus, there must be a way to get in another shower scene. Please.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Excellent job! I totally wondered about Sam to answer your question. I fact I kind of felt like I was the only one wondering about Sam. My feelings for Cas are mixed to be perfectly honest. Yeah Cas is messed up right now but Sammy has been battling crazy for months now. It really got bad at the end too. Besides let's not forget how Sam got that way to begin with. I'm over being angry at Cas cause truet me I was beyond pissed at him. I haven't forgotten Castiel's actions though. Sam was fine with the wall till Cas knocked it down.

It's just such a nice change that somebody remembered Sam for once. I'm sure Cas will be okay. Sam as usual is feeling bad that they left him in the hospital so you know they'll fnd him and fix him up. I don't blame Dean for being mad at Cas. It makes me mad at the people who do. I've been watching Supernatural since it's pilot. I know the one thing you can do to Dean is hurt his brother. You do that and you'll be lucky if you're still verticle when the whole thing is over.

I LOOOOOVED THIS! EXCELLENT JOB!

*I loved the shower scene myself.(:
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I'm glad that you kept the story focus on Dean and Sam.

I like Castiel, but he was the one that caused Sam's wall to break.

You did a wonderful job describing a sleep deprived Sam.

I love how Dean watched over and took care of Sam while he slept.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Fantasy's Magic chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Fantastic :) great job writing this, I really enjoyed reading it.

FM
sylvia37 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Great story. It struck just the right note between the two of them. Very in character. And the added bonus of a shower scene. Perfect.
JustAnotherSensitiveArtist chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Loved this! Your story was just perfect, so tender and loving. I really wish something like this would have happened on the show, I feel like they didn't focus enough on the hurt/comfort aspect of Sam's recovery after not sleeping for so long! Anyway, loved your work, it was epic and the storyline was beautiful.
Phx chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I really really loved this. THIS is what we needed to see on the show - I had hoped we could get some comfort in the aftermath, because, c'mon, SAM was through hell. I don't care that Cas took the hallucinations away (it was only fitting since he is the one who did this to Sam), Sam still had a very hard time so I was glad to finally see someone give Sam some Dean TLC. Very cool. One I will recommend.