Reviews for Work Benefits
Intriguing. Thought I had already read. Sounds great thanks
lovelola1234 chapter 28 . 6/1/2014
New chapter?
naughtynati chapter 28 . 4/30/2014
I just found your story and I'm hooked. Although I think Edward is a fucking ass I've been routing for him and Bella to have a normal relationship...if that's even possible ;)
Nati
locheree chapter 28 . 4/4/2014
I am truly loving what I have read so far. I don't like Edward very much right now, but he seems to have a little bit of redeeming qualities waiting to be seen. Hopefully, we will see them soon.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/26/2014
I'm sorry but is she the stupidest person on the planet?
Ashley chapter 28 . 2/4/2014
I've read through your stories multiple times over the past years and have been yearning for an update, on any of them. Beyond my want for your wonderful writing is a lot of concern for you personally. I was wondering if you were okay and if you had any reasons beyond your studies (which I am not disregarding in any way) to stop writing. Or if you'd simply just had/have writer's block or something of the sorts. Anyhow, as a fan I would appreciate knowing if you were all right and your plans on completing your stories. I don't know if you'll read this, but I thought it would be worth the effort anyway.

All my love,

Ashley H
FreeCheeseSoup chapter 23 . 1/9/2014
I like this premise. I like his horrible boss act. I even like Bella, and I am rooting for her.
I just wish this B had more than one emotional reaction besides tears. Every time something happens, she cries. Oh my job, boss, life, past, my step-son: boo hoodle boo. She's traumatized, yes, but hopefully she got strong from her life experiences, and not just pathetic. Pity is not how I want to connect to a morally ambiguous character. I can accept she slept with her boss, but only if she's feisty, making the best of things, and not as melting fromage. Ease up on the dramatics, and you won't need to have this [insert sobbing here] all the time. Let us soak in his genius villainy by giving her more of an emotional (stable) range than a blubbering jelly fish. Kicking him out was awesome.
PS, I would have been okay with her sleeping with Jasper. She's an adult, and she seems honest with what she wants, so hey, let the girl wear the pants, before she takes 'em off. She owed Edward nothing, and Jasper's hot. Ay least have Jasper come on to her, and let her flirt but keep him at arms length.
Just my two cents.
Cutiebeary chapter 28 . 1/5/2014
This is amazing so far! :) x
Kiera Cullen Salvatore chapter 28 . 12/23/2013
I absolutely loved it! One of the best stories ever posted on fan fiction! !
kieta chapter 23 . 12/23/2013
This is absolute gold!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/17/2013
plz update
maphie chapter 28 . 11/26/2013
This is a very intriguing story. I can't see it wrapping up for at least another 40 chapters with all the necessary back stories but I'm enjoying the ride.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 28 . 11/24/2013
Hello, I devoured Works Benefits in a weekend, it's a great fiction. I hope you are not puting it on permanent hiatus. I would like to know more about your characters's relationship. Thank you for sharing.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
I hope Bella est very well payed for all the "service" she give to Assward.
1,901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »