Reviews for Work Benefits
scareDcat chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
justginger chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
You are confused? This is not good at all - we are confused as well. Does he love her or hate her? and why is she working for him with these arrangements? so so many questions...
Courtney37 chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Uh oh! Bella's in for it now. She's going to get it real good. ;) hopefully he's just jealous & not a complete dick. :) thanks again
lionola chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Great chapter, love it!
Chilly Howdy chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Oh Is Edward is a bit jealous? see you next chapter :) Chilly x
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Pls continue and update soon!

Your Biggest Fan Ever!
JJ1234 chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
good chapter hoped it was longer though
DawnsWhimsy chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Yep I am definitely confused. What the hell just happened in that meeting? Was it all just a pissing contest or what?
Cullen1910 chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
I'll say Edward is pissed. LOL
jonzie chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
I'm a lil confused too, but that just adds a layer of suspense. There are way too many questions I wanna ask, so instead i'll TRY to exercise a lil patience (not an easy feat for me). :-D Anyway, this story definitely seems interesting. It's good to have at least a lil bit of your writing while your life is crazy. Thanks for that. Can't wait for the next update. Btw, do you have an update schedule for this one, or is it just as you have free time?

FranRichards chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
It's about time Bella stood up to Edward.
Darkward Darling chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
I'm curious as to how Bella slept her way to the top: Was she commonly known to have messed around with prior bosses, too, or does she only say that because she slept with Edward to get this specific job that she needed? It makes a big difference somehow. At least to me, it does. Can't wait to hear what's next!
michangelina chapter 6 . 4/7/2012