Reviews for Work Benefits
DreamofRob10 chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
I would say son, but for some reason brother comes to mind first.
DBrandonCullen chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Great chapter
seekerharmoney chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Seems like a good story thanks
pnkats chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Hmm I assume Chris is her son? Perhaps a brother maybe? Can't wait for more!
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Wow so Edward is using Bella for fucking only? that sucks. And i think that Chris is Bella's son. I really hope that Edwrad stops acting like an asshole.

Pls continue and update soon pls!

Your big fan!
DawnsWhimsy chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I say Chris is her little brother that she takes care of.
Cullen1910 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
This is different but good.
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Why was she forging his signature? I'll definitely read this, but I'm wondering what is going on with your other stories that say they are on hiatus. If we ever meet again, and Paradise Lost were my Faves! :(.
bitsaheavenandhell chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
wow can't wait for an update. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. As to who Chris is... maybe her younger brother.
Isabela is Online chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
OMG, Edward is a douche and Bella just let him use , another interesting story B. Can't wait to read more. Thank you.
Euphoria9 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
My heart just broke for the poor girl!
e6flores chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
OMG! I want to cry for her! When will we find out what the deal she made was? I mean, I kinda guessed, but I want the whole thing. Will Bella put her foot down? Does Edward really only use her for sex? I mean a hickey is kinda more then just a fuck? I think she should quite, let him see that he really needs her.
tff000 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
thinking maybe her brother. feeling bad for b
TrulyOutrageous chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Like it I hope Chris isn't her son.
Chilly Howdy chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Oh I think Chris is either her baby brother or her son? Thanks for sharing it! I am loving it :) see you next time! Chilly x
1,809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 .. Last Next »