Reviews for Work Benefits
Lizzard43 chapter 11 . 7/14
Guess he couldn't go a day without seeing her. 11pm, I think he was struggling with this decision for a whileand his mind wouldn't stop racing/calm down until he talked to her.
Lizzard43 chapter 10 . 7/14
Ahhh,so Edward does have feelings. Interesting
Lizzard43 chapter 9 . 7/14
Well, that is what happens when you bottle all your emotions up for that long. They all come out at once.
Lizzard43 chapter 7 . 7/14
Bella was desperate,plain and simple. I can't believe Mr. Cullen took advantage of that fact. Of course he is young but that isn't a good excuse for treating a woman like that.
Lizzard43 chapter 6 . 7/14
Hmm, Edward didn't like not being his way. And what does Jasper have up his sleeve? Why would be come into a meeting unprepared? The plot thickens...
Lizzard43 chapter 5 . 7/14
I want to hit Edward so hard right now. I know he is trying to get a rise out of Jasper but to use Bella in that way. I don't care what you think about the woman, she still is a person!
Lizzard43 chapter 4 . 7/14
Interesting, I didn't catch that about the name changes until you mentioned it in the a/n. You put another layer into your story. :-)
Lizzard43 chapter 3 . 7/14
This fic is good the second time around. I'm so glad you are posting again.

I wish Bella could say no but she can't. So sad. Makes me want to hit Edward.
Lizzard43 chapter 2 . 7/14
Wow, I feel for Bella. She is trying to keep afloat but the waves keep getting higher.
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 7/14
What a way to start a fic! Sex in the first scene and it's not gratuitous! That is awesome!
GreekGoddess98 chapter 29 . 7/11
Please keep going, your story is great!
elizabeth bennette chapter 16 . 6/29
ewwww Japser...
meryannmt chapter 29 . 6/29
Great job girl! Update soon !
kavelf chapter 29 . 6/19
I just found you and your story but I'm thinking that from the looks of your publication date, your last updates and your profile page, you have recently resumed your stories. I'm also guessing from your AN that you got into your dream university and maybe this has contributed to your hiatus. Very glad that I found your story shortly after your return. I must admit, I had difficulty reading through some parts, but I think that was just because you really made your characters flawed. Your angst is most definitely "angsty". :) Bella's son is a wonderful character and I hope that you continue to develop him, their past and their relationship in more and more detail. Jasper and Edward and their rivalry is intriguing. It's hard to decide who to root for, and often it comes up as neither. I'm also very curious as to whether or not we will see more of Rose or if that is the extent of her role in your fiction. I'm very much looking forward to following your story and hoping that you are in a place where you are able to continue to write and post. Thanks for the words.
Please update soon