Reviews for Work Benefits
Lizzard43 chapter 24 . 7/14/2015
Good for her. She protected herself. Both boys got their crap handed back to them.
Lizzard43 chapter 23 . 7/14/2015
Oh Edward, that is not how you win the girl back. That is how you break a girl. Nothing good can come from this. And Jasper isn't much better. He knew he was putting Bella in the middle. I don't care how nice you treat a woman of you use her like a pawn, she is going to be taken out.
Lizzard43 chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
Was he stalking her? Lol
Lizzard43 chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
Guess he couldn't go a day without seeing her. 11pm, I think he was struggling with this decision for a whileand his mind wouldn't stop racing/calm down until he talked to her.
Lizzard43 chapter 10 . 7/14/2015
Ahhh,so Edward does have feelings. Interesting
Lizzard43 chapter 9 . 7/14/2015
Well, that is what happens when you bottle all your emotions up for that long. They all come out at once.
Lizzard43 chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
Bella was desperate,plain and simple. I can't believe Mr. Cullen took advantage of that fact. Of course he is young but that isn't a good excuse for treating a woman like that.
Lizzard43 chapter 6 . 7/14/2015
Hmm, Edward didn't like not being his way. And what does Jasper have up his sleeve? Why would be come into a meeting unprepared? The plot thickens...
Lizzard43 chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
I want to hit Edward so hard right now. I know he is trying to get a rise out of Jasper but to use Bella in that way. I don't care what you think about the woman, she still is a person!
Lizzard43 chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
Interesting, I didn't catch that about the name changes until you mentioned it in the a/n. You put another layer into your story. :-)
Lizzard43 chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
This fic is good the second time around. I'm so glad you are posting again.

I wish Bella could say no but she can't. So sad. Makes me want to hit Edward.
Lizzard43 chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
Wow, I feel for Bella. She is trying to keep afloat but the waves keep getting higher.
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
What a way to start a fic! Sex in the first scene and it's not gratuitous! That is awesome!
GreekGoddess98 chapter 29 . 7/11/2015
Please keep going, your story is great!
elizabeth bennette chapter 16 . 6/29/2015