Reviews for Welcome To Bedlam
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Asylum's and Dean - I just love that mix. Who could forget "Puddin'!"

Chick xx
TheYmp chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
If I had any doubt that "Ed" was Dean, then "Classical music, nightlight, vegetarian diet" cleared it up for me! Wicked, wicked Sam!

And "Fluffy, cuddly, huge eyes…" "Redhead?" "Teddy"

Very good!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Ahahah! Dean undercover! I love it. :)

'"Nurse played SpongeBob with me."' Too funny. You're killing me here. :D

Cheers,

Jimelda
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Poor Dean, getting felt up by a strange nurse and having to just lay there would be creepy. She probably only wanted a look at the new pretty boy if he was clean when he went in.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh Kate, this is hilarious in so many ways ... Dean having to pretend to be a mental patient (drooling over his teddy), then falling over the wheelchair in the dark, and then the exchange about 'fluffy, cuddly, big eyes' and Sam's talking about the teddy while Dean's thinking about the sweet redhead who gave him a spongebath!

Complete mayhem in Bedlam - love it, thank you so much :D

x
Tifaching chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
LOL! Classical music and a vegetarian diet! Sam's cover story for Dean was perfect. Nice!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
LMAO! Great drabbles, really made my day!
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Girl, you are on a roll! Great drabble, I'm glad you took it to 300...and I would love to see Spongebob talk German! Best, Randee
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Love the Cuckoo's Nest reference! And I'd give Dean a sponge bath any day...ahem. Witty and funny and lots of brotherly moments, what could be better?

Great set of drabbles, Kate!