Reviews for Moonlight Interludes
Chalicewell chapter 24 . 1/20
Another great episode, thank you. I love the internal dialogue from Mick and Beth, you really capture their characters. I know Mick said he needed to 'put himself out there' but I always thought it was a mistake for him to get on the social media. I'm looking forward to your take on Dean Foster (evil laugh).

Please keep writing, I really enjoy your chapters!
Reinbeau chapter 24 . 1/8
Always glad to see another installment. Please keep them coming :-0)
moonjat54 chapter 24 . 1/7
You still have a great way of tying the show into your writing. I only wish that there were more than 16 episodes to work with. I really enjoy hearing Beth's thoughts on all that was happening. Thanks for keeping Moonlight alive.
LadyAilith chapter 24 . 1/6
It's so nice to find notification that a new chapter of a Moonlight story is waiting to be read! What a lovely way to begin the new year! Thanks so much!
Reinbeau chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
Good read, as always :0)

Looking forward to the next instalment.

Any thought of taking it beyond the end of the show?
Sandra Fegan chapter 23 . 9/3/2014
Hope there is more to come, there are a few more episodes left to cover, and what ever else you think happened in between.
Chalicewell chapter 23 . 8/16/2014
Amazing, you did a fantastic job of making this episode come alive. One of my (and probably everyone's) favorite epi's and you brought out all the inner thoughts so well. I'm sure it wasn't easy to write, so really appreciate that you continued the story. Thank you!
penni31 chapter 23 . 8/13/2014
oh, these chapters are so delightfully easy to read. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for sharing them...cheers penni :)
Eladna chapter 23 . 8/12/2014
Thanx for keep writing the story. It seems that it's another version of the movie. The characters were described really well. They became thoughtful and ready for continue. So do I :-).
Sandra Fegan chapter 22 . 7/22/2014
Just read all the chapters, was hoping you had finished the season, but then noticed the last update was two years ago, so I guess we leave Pierce Anderson leaning over Beth, Mick and Ben unconscious on the floor. And leave Mick human without Fated to Pretend one of my favourite episode, and no Lila, and the Monaghans.
Shame love reading all the extra bits.
Reinbeau chapter 22 . 6/3/2014
Thank you! Now for the good part. :-)
Chalicewell chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
This is a complicated episode and you've retold it well. I like Beth's reflections on her feeings about Josh. He was a good guy, but he wasn't Mick.

I'm glad you left in the part about Mick eating-when I watched the show I wondered if he knew about TUMS!

Loved the chapter and look forward to the next one. Thanks for writing.
Eladna chapter 22 . 5/21/2014
Welcome back)) Thanks for your continue of the story. It was pretty cruel of you to end at the most interesting moment). Can't wait to know your vision of the last scene...
moonjat54 chapter 22 . 5/16/2014
Sorry I am so slow in reviewing. This was very well written as usual. I didn't mind leaving out the mayor business although it would have been interesting to hear Mick's inner thoughts about being up on that roof top and saving the girl. However it was a busy episode and you chose wisely in what you included. Can't wait to read the rest of this episode, particularly when Josef changes Mick back. Thanks for writing.
penni31 chapter 22 . 5/9/2014
I love these :} so good to see a new post no matter how long in between updates. Thanks for keeping them going ...cheers penni