Reviews for Little Girl, Gentle Giant
BecomingScarlett chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Awwww I'm like fighting back tears, so sad! I love Rue:) Loved this idea of Thresh/Rue's perspectives. Very nicely done.
skittlesgirl99 chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
*sobs* Oh god... Why? Why is that so sad? Poor Rue! Poor Thresh! Aw man, I'm dying reading their deaths, here. Just a sec, I think I can regain myself to give you a proper review. *attempts to pull herself together but end up bursting into tears again* That, my friend, was too beautiful for words.
Thresh-is-best chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
It was great! They are both ny favourite characters :)
AliceW chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
i like your story, thank you for it!
IWriteStuffWithWordsInIt chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Awwwwwwwww...

'Time to go see Rue in that other world.' :-O

I love it. I'd say that it made me cry but then that wouldn't strictly be true. But my throat has now gone dry as a cracker and I have a wet tingling in my left eye, which almost equates for crying; I'm crying on the inside. This is the saddest a fanfic has ever made me feel (in a good way). You should be proud of your creation.

You go see Rue in that other world Thresh, and make sure you two make it all last there.
Amulet Misty chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Woah, creative interpretation of why Thresh let Katniss run off owo Really impressed by this fic.
ylc chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
A lovely two-shot I must say. I really enjoyed reading this! I think now I'll check on your other shots!

Nice work!
hecates chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
[(I live in New York. Durr)]

COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

Sorry, forgot to take my cough medicine this morning-

ANYWAY. XD

This was very touching. Rue/Thresh isn't often written in this fandom, so it was a nice breath of fresh air. Also, I happen to think that the way you wrote both Rue and Thresh were very spot-on, for what it's worth.
tenten's1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I can't wait to see how the next chamber goes!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2