Reviews for Conversation of comfort
Goddess of Spring-Gems chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
Nice! Why did you end it though? :( I'm getting emotional... it always happens if I listen to a song with a sad melody. Can you check my stories though? I wanted to know how you can write so much fanfics! It's more than how much you favourited! (I don't mean offence.) It's cute too, that Hades will never cheat on Persephone in greek mythology.
Goddess of Spring-Gems chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
*Snicker* Sorry, it's just, Hades *Snicker* dozing... in the sun! *Bursts out in full laughter* but I really like this!
Dsman chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I have never seen hades as the bad then I read the Myth o rama books where Hades explained what really happened and I just found them ammusizing.

Hades by the way cheated on Persephone at least 3 times, One was tuned into mint by Persephone, one was trampled to death by either Persephone or her mother and the third Hades killed when she told him to make her queen of the underworld
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
Good story, I like how you included Hera and Zeus's relationship, I always felt bad for her being cheated on. Other than that you just need to look over your his and hers cause they're switched a few times and it gets kinda confusing. Great job on your story so far! Keep up the good work!
jjkk207 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Spirit bunnies! When a bunny dies Hades can take its spirit to the underworld for Persephone! c:

Can imagine how cute those would be? Black shadows, with a spirit-y mist around them. -
MykkLaw chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh god, this is absolutely lovely. ;D
Mature yet young chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
D'aawwww that was so sweet and cute! :) I like stories with a happy ending.
HadesXPersephone4ever chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was absolutely adorable. I wish there was more to it! Well, good luck on future stories and update this story if you can!