Reviews for Games
AlannasTara chapter 9 . 8/21
This was such a cute and funny story. It was one of the first ones I read when I joined the fandom and definitely worth reading again and again! Happy Fanfiction Writers Appreciation Day! Thank you for the wonderful work you do!
JLo10131121 chapter 9 . 10/15/2015
Love it. Love how Shane was a predictable ass and Daryl protected Carol from him, loved the smut, though I don't see him allowing it unless he was completely sure she was off those meds. Oh and that bit about everyone in the kitchen and Carl asking about them? So funny!
shanik chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
That was a great story!
deniselynne1966 chapter 9 . 6/10/2015
Amazing... Soooo good!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
TheRealSonia chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
I've read this story a while back and I'm reading it for a second time and God! you write good smut!
dkflpn chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
oh, loved the ending-perfect. thanks for sharing
dkflpn chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
wow, hot in here. they be so good together-let them have some fun. of course another chapter
dkflpn chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
that would make sense that ed made her feel inadequate. I could see daryl having one night hook-ups but not really connecting with anyone-yes please bring on the smut
dkflpn chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
tell him what for carol, I take it she put her pants on first. she did let daryl know her intentions
dkflpn chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
I love it andrea scolding daryl. carol may be a wee bit embarrassed but I suspect she will want more, yes?
dkflpn chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
ok she is high but she is also giving serious green light, he wll stop tho. wouldn't want to take full advantage
dkflpn chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
what did shane give her. nervous, turned on daryl is too cute. should they thank shane for the jump start. love it
dkflpn chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
its cute carol getting attention even if shane was just pulling daryls chain. nice story
dkflpn chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
poor carol, she probably would be pretty bad at sports. daryl got a bit green eyed/ kinda liked it