Reviews for It Is You, the One I Love
Perfect
Great Story chapter 7 . 3/9
Thoroughly enjoyed it.
jazphace chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Absolutely perfect! Only thing missing is Nyota finding out she's pregnant with Baby Spock ;) Great Job!
Hazelnutkiss41 chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Nice ending. There are so many ways you could continue this if you wanted to.
Hazelnutkiss41 chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Remembering this episode, this was always the finniest part to me. Nice job here.
Nyotarules chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Lovely and romantic, shame this never happened on TV, I'm sure Ms Nichols and Mr Nimoy would have loved to play this scene. ;o)
spockhura chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Good luck trying to break up that honeymoon! Looking forward to the update.
Sam chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Im liking the little frozen adventure Spock, Uhura &she McCoy are having. This chapter definitely had some sexy moments, which are always fun where Spock & Uhura are concerned lol, but the story as a whole is equally intriguing. I happily await another update.
sweetgirl23 chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Love your story so far. Can't wait to see if they get off the planet.
theteener chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
WOW. Loving this story! This chapter was pretty hot, but I definitely like the story as whole as well. Can't wait for more! :)
jazphace chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
OMG! WOW! I'm thoroughly loved and enjoyed every single word! I've already red it 3 times! Lol. You have no idea just how much I'm enjoying this story. You are doing a great job balancing the adventure/drama and the romance. Keep up the awesome writing. Please update sooner rather than later with another lengthy chapter with a lot of Spock and Nyota interaction ;)
Hazelnutkiss41 chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Hadn't thought about the change into the past this way. It makes sense that his emotions would include a fear of losing her. Story is getting interesting...
oneblackvoice chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
I am enjoying this. Did not expect Kirk to be stuck in 17th century but I am sure he needed to be somewhere. I am glad redoing an episoide that is not mirrorverse :)! I think it will flow well between Kirk stuck where he is and Mcoy sick. Spock regressing and about to go through pon far and Scotty at the helm of the ship trying to keep the ship from being sucked into the gravity of the sun as it supper nova's while waiting for the away team. Glad you pick this episode great choice. can't wait for the update.
jazphace chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Wow! This is turning into some adventure. I'm so excited to read all of the chapters to come. Please post more longer than short updates. I'm loving the interaction between Spock and Uhura ;)
Juanitaj chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I remember this episode very well. Spock got stranded with a blonde lady that had been there alone for some time. Can't wait to see how this goes with crew. Update soon. Liking it so far.