Reviews for It Is You, the One I Love
jazphace chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
OMG! WOW! I'm thoroughly loved and enjoyed every single word! I've already red it 3 times! Lol. You have no idea just how much I'm enjoying this story. You are doing a great job balancing the adventure/drama and the romance. Keep up the awesome writing. Please update sooner rather than later with another lengthy chapter with a lot of Spock and Nyota interaction ;)
Hazelnutkiss41 chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Hadn't thought about the change into the past this way. It makes sense that his emotions would include a fear of losing her. Story is getting interesting...
oneblackvoice chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
I am enjoying this. Did not expect Kirk to be stuck in 17th century but I am sure he needed to be somewhere. I am glad redoing an episoide that is not mirrorverse :)! I think it will flow well between Kirk stuck where he is and Mcoy sick. Spock regressing and about to go through pon far and Scotty at the helm of the ship trying to keep the ship from being sucked into the gravity of the sun as it supper nova's while waiting for the away team. Glad you pick this episode great choice. can't wait for the update.
jazphace chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Wow! This is turning into some adventure. I'm so excited to read all of the chapters to come. Please post more longer than short updates. I'm loving the interaction between Spock and Uhura ;)
Juanitaj chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I remember this episode very well. Spock got stranded with a blonde lady that had been there alone for some time. Can't wait to see how this goes with crew. Update soon. Liking it so far.
sweetgirl23 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Good start. I am curious to see where this goes. I really don't remember this particular episode of Star Trek but this sounds promising. I also liked how you brought up how Kirk would always be on the away mission and never stayed on the ship. I'm surprise he never got wrote up by Starfleet or had complaints aginst him for it. Anyway can't wait to see more.
jazphace chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Uh oh! Please update soon!
Sam chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Very intriguing start. I look forward to seeing where this story goes.
Hazelnutkiss41 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Yes, this does sound familiar, and not familiar. I look forward to seeing how your tale will differ from what we know.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2