Reviews for Serendipity
StilesSalvatore chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Awww that is so cute and I love the fact that it's third person but still gives us an insight, it's amazing.
itheanonreader chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I seriously love all your one shots! Please do more!
Rose chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Accurate. You'd be extremely hard-pressed to find a better story (besides The Hunger Games itself) that presents Clove like she truly is, brutal, sadistic, and strong. Other fanfics show her madly in love and weak (by her standards). You kept to canon, and kept her the smirking, sadistic tribute we know and love. Fantastic.
ckrets chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I just love this. You portrayed these two perfectly and it was nice to see Clove's walls break down.
GirlInThatDress chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Amazing oneshot :) You are an awesome writer!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
i love it. Beautifully written. Really captures the brutality of their world.
CreativeBoredom chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
You must be getting so sick of my reviews! but-but-but you just need to know how amazing each one of you stories are :) I loooooove the affection between the two here! SO CUTE! :)
lovedoesn'thurt chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I loved it. It captured Clato perfectly, and I'm glad you wrote it. (:
ATigressAshore chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is a nice little oneshot. I adore this coupling, and you were good at capturing the culture of Distict 2 and their residents.

Fantastic!
RageLikeRipred chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was so great. I really loved it. I think my favorite bit was the end, when she sobs and curses him at the same time. Anyway, thanks for sharing this. It was powerful. Really great.
restlessoceans chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Perfect.
NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
"Cato goes back to smirking and Clove goes back to throwing knives at everything"

haha, best line :D
greenkittycat chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Ohmigosh this was great. It was realistic and they were totally in character. Bravo
essence of lily chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
great one-shot! This is really good and different from your other Clato one-shots. I'm seriously, the prude part was so funny! The ending was so sad. Poor Clove and her nightmares :'(

Please please please please do more Clato!
GottaLoveMEgan chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Well I hate to favorite without reviewing, but sadly I do it too often. So here's my review :) This is just so sweet I love it! The title caught me, there's this song I like called 'Sweet Serendipity' that's been going through my head since I saw this fic :P Really great, I hope you write more for this couple!

-Megs