Reviews for if & only if
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wow, this was rlly something... I quite like how you portrayed her insecurities, no one is without them after all (unless they're Mary sues...).
lowi chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This drabble is really beautiful, mew. You know how much I love Elfen, (OTP, right? XD), and this got me liking them even more.

I love how this is in first person, you really capture Eloise's character by that, and it's so easy to follow her thoughts and enter her mind while reading this - fantastic work!

And I love how Fenrir is so caring and loving towards her, how he really appreciate her and think she /is/ beautiful, because she deserves it, so so so much. And it is fully you who has got me to feel like this for Eloise, just so you know. :')

And I love the last line, because the very last sentence is so simple and yet saying so much, I don't really know how to explain it, but... :3

Fantastic work!
jojor99 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
awww - nicely done, mew. It's lovely that she found someone to make her feel that way.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Aww, this is really sweet! I really like this pairing, and you've written it well, as always. It's cute how Fenrir makes Eloise feel like she's beautiful. Your writing is awesome, of course, and this is a sweet little Elfen moment. I love how you've really delved into Fenrir's character in this and the other Elfen oneshots - you've really given more thought to him than what we see in canon, and same with Eloise. Great job, mew!