Reviews for To Save a Life
This was just pure beauty on “paper”
Guest chapter 11 . 9/26/2018
I knew it in in chapter like 3 I thought Blaine was sick I KNEW IT
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2018
“ANUTIE ANNE,” yelled Dorthy thought the hard winds. Am I the only one who thinks of ‘The Wizard of OZ’.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/23/2018
Beauty, immortalized in electronic form. Thank you!
TheresaG chapter 26 . 1/3/2018
I just finished your story and want to thank you for a beautiful experience!
sarahlouiseadams23 chapter 24 . 5/13/2017
Pl
Guest chapter 18 . 5/8/2017
Kurt's inactions disturbing to me. The least he could do is sneak him some food!
jp chapter 26 . 8/12/2015
Rachel,
This is indeed my favorite Klaine story! You are talented as Hell! I'm going to look for other stories by you! Thank you so much for sharing! Loved every minute of it! I cried, laughed, and cried so more. Thanks for mentioning Mercedes as Kurt's best friend. So many others like to pretend she didn't exist. Perfect from start...to finish!
jp chapter 25 . 8/12/2015
I'm still crying. I cried throughout Blaine's treatment. I cried when I realized who Charlie was. I cried when Blaine came home! I believe this is now my favorite story! You are a gifted writer! Never stop pursuing your writing career!
jp chapter 22 . 8/12/2015
I'm finally crying tears of joy! This is an incredible story. Sadly, this does happens in real life. I am so happy for Blaine. So grateful for Kurt! I LOVE this story. I've cried so much! I can niw have happy tears!
MayaLys chapter 23 . 4/26/2015
Hello, Firstly I want to say that I'm sorry for my (bad) english. Actually, I'm french and for the first Time I read a fanfiction in English because I began the translation of this fic and it is not finished. But, I couldn't wait to read more. And I'm not disappointed. It's a Beautiful story. Kurt and Blaine are juste so cute. Thanks for this amazing story
Guest chapter 26 . 3/20/2015
Such an emotional roller-coaster of a story. Absolutely beautiful, thank you. Now just pass the tissues as I read it again.
OMG chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
This is literally the BEST fan fiction ever! :)
katyabarnes chapter 26 . 9/17/2014
I absolutely adored this story. I have so much work to do, but I couldn't put this down and spent god knows how long doing nothing but reading it. I'm also not ashamed to say that I cried a little! Thank you for writing this :)
ohusernames chapter 26 . 9/5/2014
my heart ohmygod. this whole fic was planned out so well and thoughtfully. thank you for making this.