Reviews for Our Second Chance
IsaBean chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
i hope you can continue this story! i love it!
RogueMetamorph chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
Aw... that was adorable and awesome. I just wish we knew who blank house girl was or what happened to Alice with her back. It was still amazing though. Great job.
RogueMetamorph chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Awwwwwww! Oh my god. You have no idea how much I love this story... you also spelled diner wrong a few chapters back... I love Charlie/Alice!
RogueMetamorph chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Oh my god. That was adorable. As silly as it is, my favorite part was him touching her nose. Oh my god. That was SO adorable!
RogueMetamorph chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I'm going to press the button as soon as I'm done reviewing. : )
This is a great start (and I love it when these stories have the Cheshire Cat in them) and I'm really excited to read the rest.
The Lady Geek chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Awwww! All the fluff! Will you be continuing this? Please say yes!
The Lady Geek chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Poor Henry! No one believes him about the curse! He is very smart and very curious. He and Paige/Grace make such a cute couple!
kyleenason chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
This is very good. Loved it!
Singer of Water chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
Aw I loved the reunion so much! Can't wait to read more!
LadyMaluHolmes chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
Eu não consegui parar de sorrir! Foi tão perfeito. Essa foi a primeira fanfiction eu li nesse site, a primeira que eu favoritei, já perdi a conta de quantas vezes reli ela e com certeza é a minha favorita. Estou triste que acabou e desejo um ótimo 2014! Que todos os seus sonhos se realizem :)
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END!
Madhattergirl98 chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Best fanfic ive ever read, like ever! I have to know wht happens! Please! Your an amazing writer!
Jazz chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
Come on keep writing please!
FullMoonPhoenixShadow chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I love your story. Please update soon.
Mrs.Becker chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
Please write more I love it!