Reviews for A Cake for George
221BluePoliceBox chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
beautiful! beautiful! seriously wow what a wonderful touching piece so heard breaking! i'll def be back to read more of your stuff loved this!
Vintage'Classic chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh this is so fantastic - I really love your stories! Really short and sweet and a really lovely moment between mother and son. Great job!
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
What a great bonding moment! I love it! So cute...
glowingblueforyou chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Loved it! Thanks so much for writing this.
RiverPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh this was so lovely, and so sad. I love how they're both trying to be strong for each other, but at the end Fred's fear and vulnerability shows through and Molly is able to be strong for him when the same fear is tearing her up inside.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This is lovely! Molly is perfectly in character, and I like how she knows everybody's favorite cake even with such a large family. I also like how you conveyed Fred's concern for his twin through the whole story, even though you only used dialogue at the very end. :)
silverbirch chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
That was lovely, and so very moving. We all know what Molly goes on to do but this shows her real stength as a mother.

I've been talking to somebody who wanted to knwo where all teh action was in one of my stories. It isn't just crash bang boom. This kind of story makes all the heroes and amazing people human and you bring them to life so well.
firewordsparkler chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
:')
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh, this was so sweet, and absolutely lovely.

I can definitely picture the both of them reacting and expressing their emotions this way.

Lovely work, as usual.

(And I like your new username!) ;)
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I knew from the title that this one would make me sad.

I like the way Molly handles her grief. It may not be the *most* constructive thing in the world, but of course most people would feel better anyway.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That was just really, really sweet. Lovely job! Here, have a cookie!
My Dear Professor McGonagall chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Ohhh my goodness. This was lovely, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's such a bittersweet little moment. Thank you!
MBP chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I LOVED this. So sweet and so in character for both of them. It's been such a long time since I've read any FF, but this was the best possible way to break back in. Thanks, Katy. :)
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I do not know what the orange with chocolate is for either, BLEUGH! I have loathed the couple of times that I bought organic dark chocolate with orange in it by mistake at my local supermarket.
Poppy P chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh what a lovely Fred/Molly moment! I love how Fred mentions everyone's favorite cake. Very realistic family touch!