Reviews for Men and Angels
SynDeath chapter 8 . 5/18
Oh man, this was a beautiful story! I swear, the bittersweet tones, angst and so much hope. Lovely fic!
ASWF chapter 8 . 4/1
i just finished a pack of tissues and am reaching for one more. Amazing, fantastic premise, tightly-executed, perfectly-paced that i simply had to finish the entire story in one sitting.
Very...adult, in the happy ending that still takes far too much pain to earn. But we will be alright in the end. I thank you for that. Take care, and i look forward to more from you. Thanks for sharing!
Oh my god. This was such an emotional rollercoaster. Probably one of the best fics I've read in a long time, it's so well written. I cried, laughed, threw my phone. Just about everything you can imagine. Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece that tore a hole in my heart while bandaging up my bleeding wound.
worldwithinworld chapter 8 . 3/19
This was a great story idea executed beautifully.
I'm shoOOK chapter 3 . 3/13
HOLYYYYY SHITTT! I'm chilled. I'm pained. I'm shook. This was insane. This hurt me to the core. Thanks
Donni chapter 8 . 3/4
sad, but good
Josef Sieffen chapter 8 . 2/16
You truly know how to break a jaded man's heart.
hdmosprey chapter 1 . 1/24
Chapter one: favourite part is- ta da da daaaam!
«all she sees is a blonde girl with braided hair, lying face down in the center of the circle» This made my day, thank you so much someone needs to make a fake screencap of befuddled Trisha with subtitles and this someone might become me.
clingykawa chapter 8 . 1/14
Anyway this broke my heart and I really wanted Hoenheim to actually explain himself to his sons when they got back but that was probably "off screen." This was very well written and I'm glad I got a chance to read this beautiful work. 3333
Nemesis dan Impyrean chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
This story is amazing! I love how you used Trisha's perspective more often than not, so as to get more of an impact on how the Elric brothers' scars - both emotional and physical - are not something you'd find on teenagers as young as they are. In addition, the constant juggle between the two timelines and their changes, continuations, etc. are stunning. The emotional aspect of this fanfic is beautiful as well. I nearly cried at how heart-wrenching it was. How the fleeting joy slipped through the original Ed and Al's fingers, but was obtainable for the younger ones.
Anthony Lockwood chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
This story was so beautiful. I love the amount of emotion and detail you put into the story, as well as the sentences in parenthesis that give it a nostalgic, broken feel. It holds a large amount of sorrow and pain, but the joy tinted with lingering wistfulness and broken-hearts was well-placed. I enjoyed how it explained there was an 'alternate timeline,' thus ensuring that not only does Trisha get a chance at life and happiness, but the original Ed and Al's lives go on as before. The epilogue of both timelines' worlds continuing without pause is an excellent touch.
Anonymous Person chapter 8 . 11/10/2016
Looks like I was worrying about nothing then. I thought the two universes were connected and whatever happens in one would directly influence the other, since that doesn't seem to be the case all is well!
WhitePearlReaper chapter 8 . 8/22/2016
It's official. I'm in love with your writing. ...and I have a problem with staying up late binge reading it.
Ghostann chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
(having login issues today)
Wow that was an amazing story!
Though it does leave an open story of what will happen to their timeline... sure their mother most likely will live and all but what about all the bad stuff happening in Central? My brain's going crazy thinking about it! There'd be so many different things... If Wenrie's parents don't go to Ishval than all the people they would have saved will die, including Scar... Though if he dies they live. It would be a completely different story, and without the Fullmetal Alchemist it makes me wonder about how it can even be stopped. My brain is evil...
That aside this was a beautifully written story, I really liked the way you handled the characters emotions and how natural it all felt. Amazing job! I mean the fact that you captured such human and believable feelings in such a hard to imagine scenario. It made this story really engrossing.
Thank you for writing this beautiful story!
queenusagi chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
It's been literal years since I've read this fic (three to be exact) and ho boy. It's as great as I remember. I was actually thinking about the fic we talked about years ago that inspired this and I vaguely remembered that you wrote this. We haven't spoken in years but I'm glad to see you still have this up. I can't wait to re-read some of your other stuff!