Reviews for Men and Angels
WhitePearlReaper chapter 8 . 8/22
It's official. I'm in love with your writing. ...and I have a problem with staying up late binge reading it.
Ghostann chapter 8 . 7/10
(having login issues today)
Wow that was an amazing story!
Though it does leave an open story of what will happen to their timeline... sure their mother most likely will live and all but what about all the bad stuff happening in Central? My brain's going crazy thinking about it! There'd be so many different things... If Wenrie's parents don't go to Ishval than all the people they would have saved will die, including Scar... Though if he dies they live. It would be a completely different story, and without the Fullmetal Alchemist it makes me wonder about how it can even be stopped. My brain is evil...
That aside this was a beautifully written story, I really liked the way you handled the characters emotions and how natural it all felt. Amazing job! I mean the fact that you captured such human and believable feelings in such a hard to imagine scenario. It made this story really engrossing.
Thank you for writing this beautiful story!
queenusagi chapter 1 . 6/20
It's been literal years since I've read this fic (three to be exact) and ho boy. It's as great as I remember. I was actually thinking about the fic we talked about years ago that inspired this and I vaguely remembered that you wrote this. We haven't spoken in years but I'm glad to see you still have this up. I can't wait to re-read some of your other stuff!
xBookEaterx chapter 8 . 6/11
I keep reading this story over and over, and I can't tell you just how much I LOVE it. The plot is amazing and you write beautifully!
Kiomori chapter 8 . 5/1
I'm crying now and it's so worth it. :')
ravenclawfma chapter 8 . 4/3
this story was absolutely fantastic! the idea was great and left me captivated the whole time, and SO MANY FEELS AHHH! Everyone seemed so in character and what happened really does make you realize just how tragic Ed and Al's backstory is. I'm glad that there was at least a happy alternate universe ending! ;)
Attackoneverything chapter 8 . 3/24
That was a amazing fan fic! :D
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 8 . 2/25
So beautiful :)
snowy1219 chapter 8 . 2/23
This has been one hell of an emotional ride. Its so intense, so wonderfully well-paced, and so amazingly narrated.
I love how you pick out the angst in the manga and just gives each of them the /right/ amount of emphasis.

Thank you so much for giving us this piece of treasure.
Yes... you make me so happy with this ending.
Alyss Penedo chapter 8 . 2/12
Oh my god the feels I can't. I swallowed this whole thing in one sitting and I swear I hated you right up until I didn't. I think I cried a time or two.
QueenKarin13 chapter 8 . 2/12
This is the best Fullmetal fic I've ever read.

When I saw the chapter count, I thought that you had done the same as countless other authors, and had abandoned the story. But now I realize it's beautiful, short, and sweet, and I'm so happy I found this. I like the way you write. Thank you.
QueenKarin13 chapter 3 . 2/12
You got that mental struggle down pat.
QueenKarin13 chapter 1 . 2/12
OH GOD. BEST IDEA TO SWITCH THEM! I'm stunned- I've never come across something like this- Amazing first chapter.

Please no romance?
Princess101855 chapter 8 . 1/25
God I'm tearing up now, why?!