Reviews for Men and Angels
JemDragons chapter 8 . 9/27
It's great Fanfictions like this that show how absolutely HORRIBLE the story of Fullmetal Alchemist is. Just mentioning it, any of it, is enough to make people cry - let alone if it's structured in such an effective way as this! A truly impressive fic that touches you deep in the heart. I'm only glad it followed the manga rather than the original anime. At least the manga has a happy-ish ending. If this story'd had the anime ending I don't think I could've held back the tears. Well done.
lotusalchemist chapter 8 . 9/7
This is an amazing fic. I am completely serious. Do you know any other like this?
Cyrannus chapter 8 . 8/18
I love this story, it is written very well.

Have you thought about writing a sequel/spin-off about the new timeline? Like how things are different now? Instead of Izumi training the boys in Alchemy, Hohenheim does? And Hohenheim with his kids help fight the homunculi, which somehow brings them into conflict with the military (sort of a vigilante theme) and that's how they meet Mustang and the rest? That would be a story worth reading, if this one is anything to go by
GaurdianOfMagic chapter 8 . 8/9

That was good...

...and so SAD...

httpkirby chapter 8 . 8/8
I'm just happy you ended it happy omfg I'm crying ;O;
httpkirby chapter 4 . 8/8
Oh my gawd these poor kids!
This damn fanfic is gonna make me cry. Why must you write so good? ;v;

(I think I had too much cheesecake)
httpkirby chapter 1 . 8/8
*breaks into a fit of unnerving laughter* Oh gog, this is a riot!
omh brake my heart why don't ya 3
RadioGlitch chapter 8 . 7/29
I love this! It's long and detailed and everyone's in character and it's just awesome. Personally, I'm glad Hughes was in this, he's such a sweetie, and especially around kids.
bronzed topaz chapter 8 . 7/28
Very well written. I'm stuck on what to say here because the entire story was captivating and emotional and I loved reading it but part of me wanted more Winry. I had this amusing little day dream in mind where young Ed calls Winry pretty, purely for cuteness and humour, but your story wasn't about humour. It was still awesome. Minus one fantastical scene. *wink*
I says chapter 8 . 7/28
AMAZING! I tearbended a bit. This entire story to so amazing, like really. You used parentheses a lot, so it's a little confusing, but I still loved it!
tysedon chapter 8 . 7/27
this story is beautiful! you've done a good job writing about it. i would like to see the continuation to the alternate timeline though. but i guess i have to leave it to my imagination haha
biddle29 chapter 8 . 7/15
I absolutely loved all of this! :)
ZomSica chapter 8 . 7/3
This is really beautiful
Thank you for writing this!
NutellaKittens chapter 8 . 6/29