Reviews for Deep Down
zombiekins5948 chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Please make more updates
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Please continue this story! :)
dt4utoo chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Okay. Never put I. Japanese unless it's the honorifics or if it's simple words. It is better for English readers rather then the...crappy sentence of japanese. It is better to not involve it. And I realize you are another that doesn't know what to do with their story. Understand that this must be panned out. If you wish to improve as a writer, please, understand this.
luvinguis chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
You don't know what to do with this? A shame.
asdf chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
kflakf - please update this soon! I'm dying to know what's going to happen next, & why Sakura fainted! I love the way you write Rin & Yukio & the rest of the Ao No Excoricst characters :) Shima is so cute & such a flirt! I definitely look forward to reading more of this wonderful story!
miss147peach12 chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Good job with the story. Hope you udate soon
katsekala chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Awesome! Many kisses!
amberlake and silvermoon chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
LOVE YOUR STORIES !
amberlake and silvermoon chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
ooooo you started a new story! i LOVE your stories especially Blood Stained Blosom!
UPDATE SOON! ONEGAI!
Thegorrila chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Update soon!
jiminicricket chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
SO CUTE! I love the parts with Rin and Sakura!
Shori-chan chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Love the way Rin is so lovey dovey per Sakura and as for the Naruto characters I think you should have the be friends from back home, or even have like 2 in the actual story. Just my opinion
Angelic Sakura Blossom - Moved chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Oh! I can't wait for it to continue. Reading the summary and then Izumo-chan's profile, I can't help but think Izumo should find out that she's a cat-like demon and fawn over her (since she likes cats). Please tell me if I got that fact about Izumo wrong. I'm new to Blue Exorcist and haven't even finished the 2nd volume.
mm101199 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Please update! I love it so far!
Freedom its2l8 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Please continue when you can.