Reviews for When It Happens
remadora-ftw chapter 4 . 7/30/2017
oh my god this chapter

they're so touchy-feely and I love it holy shit

I need more of this

also I love how espo notices

YOU SAID TBC BUT IT'S BEEN FIVE YEARS BUT I NEED MORE PLEEEASSEEEEEE GIVE ME MORE I AM BEGGING YOU

I need to read about how espo finds out
and what he does then because he totally doesn't just go and tell them he knows
like he totally tirtures them with hints that make them wonder if he knows but they can't tell for sure
at least for a day
I need this please

please give me more aaaaaahhhhhhhhh

remadora-ftw chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
he wants to keep it between them for a while and she doesn't want to hide it but agrees because it means more of this magic

I am emotional

he worried about what to wear and almost put on a tie to the precinct omg that is so good
(I wonder what kate's reaction would have been)

it's so good I love this so much okay

remadora-ftw chapter 2 . 7/30/2017
sdauhgduovzätd-lsjghlöv a

oh my god
oh my god oh my god oh my god

hello yes I love this

I loved the scene in the elevator that they had to share with that guy who talked to kate about that thing and she just nods along cause yes sure she'll look into it
and castle just distracts her
hehe that was nice

EVERYTHING ELSE WAS ALSO NICE

remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
oh my god I am emotional
this is so sweet and warm and wonderful help

they're so in love
and I love this so much oh my god yes

Wanderlust583 chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
I must say, I've read hundreds (if not thousands) of Castle fanfics and this is by far one of my favorites. I'd be eternally grateful if you could come back for this beautifully romantic story, as I'm sure many others would be. You've managed to completely capture the essence and core of Castle & Beckett, which is something so few writers have been able to do!

Thank you, thank you, thank you...and please consider completing this one :)
Reader161001 chapter 2 . 3/22/2016
I LOVE THE DIFFERENT SWEET ENDING TO THIS CHAPTER! It always gets a bit boring when all the fan fictions end with them sleeping together.
keystothecastle chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
This is great. Please continue!
caskettlover45 chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
just found this and loved it.. are you planning on continuing? thanks for writing! :)
EllaNight chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Oh dear! I'm absolutely in love with this! Is there more? Because you wrote TBC but there are no more chapters and this is old... Please tell me you finished this somewhere! Please! I'm begging!
ctf20 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
reading this again...any plans to continue...they gotta get home! LOL
ashleighmorgaine chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
You have to carry this on! It's amazing!
Ginger Valkyrie chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Okay. This is so not cool. Are you gonna continue this? Oh and a line caught my attention back in chap 3 but forgot to leave a review; "no safety net, no regret." That is the line in Jon's song as well and somehow, it cheered me up :p LOL thanks :) hope you'll continue this!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I'm going to add my voice to the chorus of reviewers - this chapter was absolutely wonderful. The setup, the walk to the restaurant and his "rescue" of her in the crosswalk, the dinner and song, the dancing - all of it was just fantastic. This would have made for a great episode piece, and should definitely be a favorite for anyone out there who calls themselves a romantic.

Brava!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
That was a fun day at the office!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
I don't like them having to hide it either! Nice job here!