Reviews for Unoriginality
Ahhhh that was hilarious! Fantastic write!
Annie Nonymous chapter 1 . 3/5
This has got to be one of the funniest things I've read. Great job
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 2/25
Superb!~~
KisetsuWaTsugitsugiShindeiku chapter 1 . 1/15
yes finally some mighty python action up in here
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Okay ... I wasn't expecting it to turn all Monty Python at the end there.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
LOL, this was great
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Hilarious! I love it, can't stop laughing!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Lol. Loved it! Could you write more, alternate versions, like unoriginal jousting tournament or something? I love the originality of this story about being unoriginal.
readmered chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
LOCED THE MONYLTY PYTHON. I mean, I guessed when you brought up the bunny (but.. Look at fangs!), but King Arthur was the last straw. Niw, I really want a crack-fic where MP and the Holy Grail meets Merlin (the Lancelots would be hilarious)! Anyway, I'm not brave enough, maybe you should do it! Thanks for writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Lol,
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
THE LEVEL OF SELF AWARENESS IN THIS FIC. LITERALLY EVERY EPISODE OF THE SHOW HAS THE SAME THINGS YOU POINTED OUT AND I LOVE IT. OH GOD I LOVE IT. Especially the fact that Uther can't talk at the end. I like him much better that way,
AsumeKona chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
That, my friend, was hilarious. as you may have noticed, I've been going through and reading many of your stories and I am thoroughly enjoying them all!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
MONTY PYTHON REFERENCE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Tyki075 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
MONTY PYTHON REFERENCES! I have a new-found respect for you. Not to mention the fact that this story was HILARIOUS! Hats off to you.
Phoenix1998 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
You're so funny, and sassy and I love it :)) beautiful story as ever, fics don't usually make me laugh, but I think my family think I'm mad... Randomly laughing in my room :)... Thanks :)) keep writing...hint hint :)