Reviews for Unoriginality
Phoenix1998 chapter 1 . 12h ago
You're so funny, and sassy and I love it :)) beautiful story as ever, fics don't usually make me laugh, but I think my family think I'm mad... Randomly laughing in my room :)... Thanks :)) keep writing...hint hint :)
The Black Forest chapter 1 . 2/10
BWAHAHAHA!
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 1/17
That was rather original. It does get pretty cliche pretty quickly, and villains never seem to bother checking a thesaurus before coming up with their speeches. To be fair the heroes also usually let them make said speeches, maybe the first time when their a bit green. And of course a Merlin who isn't hiding much or who is outright bored is rather hard to stop. The rabbit was a bit ridiculous though!
PinkFluffo chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
"Isn't"
"Is"
"Is"
"Isn't"

Now that's classic XD.

Now the rabbit reminded me of the Killer Rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Gj
Quill chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Thanks for that 'cause you're right the word 'tyrant' is quite overused.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
A Monty python reference...perfecto!
TobiasBoon chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This is absolutely FANTASTIC! Monty Python AND super-sarcastic Merlin? Genius!
The World Out There chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
OH MY GOD I'M DYING. LITERALLY DYING. Monty Python reference? Check. Bad ass Merlin? Check. Extremely funny dialogue? Double check. And Uther. Oh, Uther. Poor man, I almost feel sorry for him.

Almost.

Long story short, I LOVED THIS. Thank you for making my day even though you wrote this a while ago.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Type your review here...
Kennygirlgreen chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
MONTY PYTHON! i can respect that XD
Catsandorchids chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Mixing it with Monty python? How has that not been done before that's genius! I laughed so hard reading this!
whatswiththemustache chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
LOL this was hilarious! D Great one-shot xD
Lunatris262 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This was great! I wish they had done something like this for a reveal. It would have been so awkward!
Patiku chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
It was hilarious :) Quite ridiculus but really funny
sirensbane chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Two powerful sorcerers standing in a hall arguing like children…sigh. This reminds me of the drinking game my friend and I made up when watching 'Merlin.' Take a drink every time Uther says magic is evil...