Reviews for Unoriginality
readmered chapter 1 . 7/1
LOCED THE MONYLTY PYTHON. I mean, I guessed when you brought up the bunny (but.. Look at fangs!), but King Arthur was the last straw. Niw, I really want a crack-fic where MP and the Holy Grail meets Merlin (the Lancelots would be hilarious)! Anyway, I'm not brave enough, maybe you should do it! Thanks for writing :)
Lol,
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 6/25
THE LEVEL OF SELF AWARENESS IN THIS FIC. LITERALLY EVERY EPISODE OF THE SHOW HAS THE SAME THINGS YOU POINTED OUT AND I LOVE IT. OH GOD I LOVE IT. Especially the fact that Uther can't talk at the end. I like him much better that way,
AsumeKona chapter 1 . 5/8
That, my friend, was hilarious. as you may have noticed, I've been going through and reading many of your stories and I am thoroughly enjoying them all!
MONTY PYTHON REFERENCE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Tyki075 chapter 1 . 3/9
MONTY PYTHON REFERENCES! I have a new-found respect for you. Not to mention the fact that this story was HILARIOUS! Hats off to you.
Phoenix1998 chapter 1 . 3/2
You're so funny, and sassy and I love it :)) beautiful story as ever, fics don't usually make me laugh, but I think my family think I'm mad... Randomly laughing in my room :)... Thanks :)) keep writing...hint hint :)
The Black Forest chapter 1 . 2/10
BWAHAHAHA!
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 1/17
That was rather original. It does get pretty cliche pretty quickly, and villains never seem to bother checking a thesaurus before coming up with their speeches. To be fair the heroes also usually let them make said speeches, maybe the first time when their a bit green. And of course a Merlin who isn't hiding much or who is outright bored is rather hard to stop. The rabbit was a bit ridiculous though!
PinkFluffo chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
"Isn't"
"Is"
"Is"
"Isn't"

Now that's classic XD.

Now the rabbit reminded me of the Killer Rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Gj
Quill chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Thanks for that 'cause you're right the word 'tyrant' is quite overused.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
A Monty python reference...perfecto!
TobiasBoon chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This is absolutely FANTASTIC! Monty Python AND super-sarcastic Merlin? Genius!
The World Out There chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
OH MY GOD I'M DYING. LITERALLY DYING. Monty Python reference? Check. Bad ass Merlin? Check. Extremely funny dialogue? Double check. And Uther. Oh, Uther. Poor man, I almost feel sorry for him.

Almost.

Long story short, I LOVED THIS. Thank you for making my day even though you wrote this a while ago.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014