Reviews for Xmen: World of Gray
guest chapter 45 . 7/27
This story is awesome! Definitely one of my favorites! I found all the facts about Charles's condition very interesting, and all of the characters were well-written
Freedom to Rarity chapter 45 . 7/6
This is the best x-men fanfiction I have ever read, and I'm not just saying that.
It's fantastic, really great. You wrote the characters spot on, I loved the Eric and Charles bromance and I am so happy it wasn't romance. It's always romance between those two in other fanfictions, so it's nice that it's different. And it was sooooo good. And my baby Charles, sometimes you forget how flirty he was, like in first class. He's very different now. There's so many things that I like about your story, but I can't write it all down, so just know that it's amazingly awesome and I love it.
I have not reviewed before, but I am enjoying the story. Your sentence construction is very strong, this is clearly well-researched, and the characters seem in-character. I look forward to reading the rest.
Darkmiror chapter 45 . 6/11
This fic was freaking awesome! I really admire how you actually took a lot of time to confront the issues and problems Charles would have been dealing with after his initial injury and didn't just gloss over it. In fact you made this whole fic solely based around that fact and it came out beautifully. The amount of research and dedication you did for this story is just wonderful and I'm happy that after reading this I have not only found a new story to love, but now have a far better and more accurate understanding of the lives those with disabilities lead. Thank you.
Your writing style is wonderful and I am very curious to hear how your original story that you mentioned finishing in here was received. Is it published? If so is it under your name? I'd love to read it:)
Love Charles and Erik, love the two's dynamic and friendship and I absolutely love how you kept them both true to their characters and personalities.
This was a great fic and I hated work for making me have to put it down. Great story:)
laceefun chapter 41 . 6/8
You are so brilliant in writing. I envy you and there are lots to learn from you. I normally skim through fictions, but yours has me reading every detail. I can picture everything in my mind like I'm watching another xmen movie. It's funny how your story is kind of like a bridge between First Class and Days of Future Past. I haven't read the complete story so far, but Charles' depression and hopelessness in Future Past can pretty well be explained by what happened in your fic. It was just an interesting thought I had while reading.

You also tap into their psychs so well. Everyone is in character, and I can't believe you imagined all this even before Future Past came out. You should be hired as the next story writer for the movies. Anyway, I love the dynamics between Charles and Magneto, and I love how you used Riptide. He wasn't just one of those unreasonable sadistic characters you see a lot in fan fics. There is logic in his actions which is what makes everything all the more interesting.

I also appreciate how much research you put into this story. I don't know much about spinal damage and stuff, but I can clearly see the effort. I don't think I could ever have done that. Thank you for showing so much commitment. I look forward to reading the rest of the story, and I will kidnap this story and keep in my favorite box for the rest of my life :)
Number Girl chapter 45 . 6/6
...telepath than Emma! I just knew it!
*giggles with glee*
I cannot express to you just how much I enjoyed that bit where he just shatters her block, just shatters it! That was so awesome!
But anyhow, sorry if I insulted you in this thingamabobby, but I hope you aren't. I mean well. (also sorry for the two-parter- hit the wrong button)
But great story!
Wow. This was actually very pleasantly surprising.
I'll admit, in cold truth, I went into this story bored and thought I'd check out this lame looking story, just see how awful it was. I mean, seriously. I thought is was another of THOSE stories, lame and stupid, ridiculous slash, characters slaughtered by inept writer, something you get into and only continue to read because you're bored to tears, an even this awful story is minutely better than boredom. Erik kidnapps Charles? Really?
But I stand utterly corrected. I apologize for my doubts.
This was so good, I nearly peed my pants a couple times! (hystarical laughter and heart-attacks were also dotted throughout the read)
It was a really good portrayal of Charles as far as the physical disability is concerned, from what I can see. You see, one of my good friends is a paraplegic, and I can see some of these things in him in Charles. It's not perfect, of course, since you haven't actually experianced it yourself (as far as I know), but you did very well. Very well indeed.
My one and ONLY complaint with the climax and stuff is I almost wish Charles had been able to control Erik's Cerebro. But I just KNEW he was a stronger tele
MerryLittleMess chapter 45 . 6/2
This story is my absolute favorite from all the x-men fics out there I read, even though it gets a little confusing at the end with the sean storyline. I adore the way you depicted the relationship between Charles and Erik. Technically, the first 30 pages should be boring, cause Charles is stuck in a cave and nothing happens - however, you turned this into a truly captivating story. Thanks for sharing!
Marinne Karneval chapter 45 . 6/1
I cried a lot with this fanfic and I loved it so much. I liked the fact that you went deeper into Charles's paralysis, not just to the fact that he couldn't walk anymore but what it actually entails to be paralyzed. I loved this, it's so well written and the plot is really good, this is one of my favorites
kahuladragon chapter 8 . 5/28
a very honest look at spinal injuries- something the movies gloss over. Xavier goes from paralyzed to magic serum walking cure back to paralyzed without even a glimpse of what that struggle would've been like for a very young and sexually active man. Great read so far!
zaylo267 chapter 45 . 5/27
This is awesome!
soccerlover91 chapter 45 . 5/18
This was so well written I just love it! The way you explained Charles' emotions and physical pain was awesome! Thank you so much for writing this!
jman007 chapter 3 . 5/13
great story
Morning'sSong chapter 27 . 3/27
Ohhhhh no did NOT see it turning out this way D: