Reviews for Xmen: World of Gray
Alv chapter 45 . 2/22
Own, eu queria tanto ver como Erik torturaria Charles sendo um amigo tão gentil, amigo
Melissa chapter 39 . 2/21
Sabe, eu esperei tanto que Erik cumprisse todas as suas ameaças horríveis que o final foi decepcionante para mim. Sua escrita é ótima e conflitante! Mas a quantidade de emoção que você colocou nessa história fez com que eu esperasse o pior o tempo todo, por tanto tempo, que acabei me decepcionando com o melhor
Meritril chapter 45 . 6/26/2021
What a great fanfiction! I normally avoid anything connected with X-men movies, because I simply like them too much. But searching for MCU recs, I've found your text and now I'm struck by quality of your work. It is long, with craetive plot, good, realistic characterisation and full of impressive examples of reaserch done. Altogether, it's well written, entertaining novel.

Thank you for sharing it.

Meritril
QuiteLagom42 chapter 45 . 2/5/2021
Nice
Guest chapter 43 . 8/9/2020
Wait so the brotherhood didn't get any mutant coordinates!?
Guest chapter 26 . 8/9/2020
I kinda hope she doesn't tell them she knew what she was getting into when she joined and I'm tired of the brotherhood never getting a win like at least let them find some mutants to recruit like Avalanche, Quicksilver and Scarlet witch
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2020
Ah so he's wearing that crappy costume huh? I liked the one in days of future past
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2020
This is such a good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2020
So good
Guest chapter 45 . 4/17/2020
It's been years since the last I read this. But I still remember the story. I was so surprised when I got the notification of this story after all these years, I thought there would be a new chapter. But I'm glad there isn't one because now I think the story ended perfectly. I love it then, I still love it now.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/10/2020
I look for a fanfiction like this for a very long time, I realy enjoyed reading it. One could feel the pain and sorrow Charles was in, I nearly cried at the end when he finaly found back to himself.
Your writing style is very captivating and so I read it all in a few hours, realy good work.
andjelija.nenic chapter 35 . 12/5/2019
rebecca-in-blue chapter 45 . 9/2/2019
I enjoyed this story so much that I'm sad to see it end. It's such a rare treat to find fanfics that are this good, this in-character, this interesting and action-packed all the way through over 80k words. I really love Charles's thought process in this last chapter, how he lets go of the blame and anger, still doesn't see Erik as his enemy, and joins a support group. It's a good place of acceptance and moving forward to end this story. Really wonderful work - I'll definitely be recommending this at my forum so others can find it. :)
rebecca-in-blue chapter 44 . 9/2/2019
Erik has never been the most tactful person, and I didn't think he had the leadership skills to reform the Brotherhood after such a mess, but I guess I was wrong. "stay out of our way" - I can see them falling into their X-Men starting positions in this line. I will be sad to see this story end, too!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 43 . 9/2/2019
I love Charles seeing right through Sean's "I'm okay" line. He has come so far in this story - moreso than anyone else, I think. And what a kid on Christmas morning he is when he gets all those mutant coordinates! It's nice to think that something good is going to come out of this ordeal.