Reviews for Xmen: World of Gray
QuiteLagom42 chapter 45 . 2/5
Nice
Guest chapter 43 . 8/9/2020
Wait so the brotherhood didn't get any mutant coordinates!?
Guest chapter 26 . 8/9/2020
I kinda hope she doesn't tell them she knew what she was getting into when she joined and I'm tired of the brotherhood never getting a win like at least let them find some mutants to recruit like Avalanche, Quicksilver and Scarlet witch
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2020
Ah so he's wearing that crappy costume huh? I liked the one in days of future past
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2020
This is such a good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2020
So good
Guest chapter 45 . 4/17/2020
It's been years since the last I read this. But I still remember the story. I was so surprised when I got the notification of this story after all these years, I thought there would be a new chapter. But I'm glad there isn't one because now I think the story ended perfectly. I love it then, I still love it now.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/10/2020
I look for a fanfiction like this for a very long time, I realy enjoyed reading it. One could feel the pain and sorrow Charles was in, I nearly cried at the end when he finaly found back to himself.
Your writing style is very captivating and so I read it all in a few hours, realy good work.
andjelija.nenic chapter 35 . 12/5/2019
rebecca-in-blue chapter 45 . 9/2/2019
I enjoyed this story so much that I'm sad to see it end. It's such a rare treat to find fanfics that are this good, this in-character, this interesting and action-packed all the way through over 80k words. I really love Charles's thought process in this last chapter, how he lets go of the blame and anger, still doesn't see Erik as his enemy, and joins a support group. It's a good place of acceptance and moving forward to end this story. Really wonderful work - I'll definitely be recommending this at my forum so others can find it. :)
rebecca-in-blue chapter 44 . 9/2/2019
Erik has never been the most tactful person, and I didn't think he had the leadership skills to reform the Brotherhood after such a mess, but I guess I was wrong. "stay out of our way" - I can see them falling into their X-Men starting positions in this line. I will be sad to see this story end, too!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 43 . 9/2/2019
I love Charles seeing right through Sean's "I'm okay" line. He has come so far in this story - moreso than anyone else, I think. And what a kid on Christmas morning he is when he gets all those mutant coordinates! It's nice to think that something good is going to come out of this ordeal.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 42 . 8/26/2019
Ooh, what an intense chapter. I really love the fall you write Erik plumeting to the ground. How he searches for any metal, tries to focus, and remembers Charles's words that anger isn't enough - it's all so well-done and suspenseful. And I love the twist when Charles show up; I'd been expecting him to simply freeze them all, but what he does instead, giving them a taste of his own reality, is so much smarter and more powerful. It's a grim reminder of the real costs when infighting gets out of control like this. Wonderful work.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 41 . 8/26/2019
What a violent, mob mentality they all descend into here. I don't think it's completely Erik's fault, but he's had a large part in this. This mess emphasizes that Charles has always been the mutant with the coolest head. Maybe he'll show up soon and make everybody join hands and sing kumbaya.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 40 . 8/19/2019
"I'm certain someone's faring far worse" - Too right you are, Charles! What a lot of action in these last few chapters. Mystique getting rescued but Sean getting taken prisoner. I like that Erik finally seems to be realizing what a mess he's made of things; now he just needs to come to his senses and clean it up. I love the last line's hint of Charles jumping in to help - and I'm still stubbornly hoping for a happy ending!