Reviews for Make Me Wanna Die
StilesSalvatore chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Sooo great I loved this little extra scene and the song choice fits so well it's brilliant
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Great oneshot. Written well, love your the pairing.
Iri168 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Just when did this appear and how did I fail to notice? This will be the second time in a day I've reviewed one of your stories- what can I say, I just can't seem to let Clove go either ;)

-Iri
Ninazadzia chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Ooh, this was dark and chilling and goooooood. You're absolute legend as a Clato writer, so I'm glad this has given me a taste, because now I want to read more :D

xx Vikki
BNTN chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
FFN won't let me log in. It's REALLY annoying. Needless to say, no message for that reason.

But that does mean I have a little time to catch up on my reading.

You did a good job of third person. Better than some of your other attempts I've seen as well. Which is meant to be a compliment :)

Of course, it IS C and C, so... :P

Good work though

BNTN
gethsemane342 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Well, I quite liked it anyhow. I liked the focus on the knife and I have to say, it's got a more poetic quality than your usual stuff. That being said, it kind of teeters between the 2 styles; you have a poetic quality which clashes with the first person thoughts quality. Be more confident with the style and you'll make something incredibly beautiful.

Keep on writing,

A very sleepy Geth -_-zzzz
Briarpaw chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
You don't have to stop. If we can't write what we feel like on a fanfiction website, where can we?

I still don't think I'd like Clove if she were real and I actually met her but you've made her more nuanced than she was when she was just the brutal tribute who would slice a girl's face open on TV.
RosygV chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
pretty good:)
Sister to the Wolf chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Well, it was the first review before my computer decided to get all screwed up. Sigh...
melliemoo chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Loved it. And you did great writing in third person.
Obiwanlivesforever chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Very good! Very dark, but it fits with Clove and Cato. I liked, in a twisted way, how they carved each other's initials into the skin. (And it shows that I've done way too much chemistry lately when I read about Clove making what I thought was a C and an L and I thought, "It's the chemical symbol fof chlorine!") :P

You conveyed her sense of desperation, anger, and anger at that desperation (make any sense?) very well. I almost started feeling frustrated like her because I knew only one of them could make it out (and, of course, that neither do.) I'm starting to think you had another one of those 'scenes' that I'm always slow to pick up on at the end, but I couldn't tell ... Oh, and I also liked how they fought to take out their emotions instead of talking. It was very District 2-ish.
Dollyoncloud9 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Wow. If you hadn't said this was your first third person fic, I never would have guessed! You did very well, although I think I prefer first person. As always, I absolutely adore Cato/Clove. Please continue writing these! They make my day! Great job :)
Sister to the Wolf chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Yay, I get to leave the first review. Rambling fangirlish reviews are my specialty; hope you don’t mind.

Firstly, general squealing over the fact you wrote more fic about D2. Seriously, some how the way you write these two (and Glimmer as well), it’s become my head canon, to the point I was really having trouble watching the HG movie.

The third person point of view was interesting change. I think I prefer first person as you include so much of the characters’ internal thoughts, it seems to work better. Though that is just my personal opinion.

Any chance you’ll ever write anymore Thresh/Glimmer? It was such a odd combination, but you really made it work.
Sophie chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was so good. Like seriously my clato heart is breaking.
Phoenix Refrain chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
God, this was beautiful! You make it painful that I haven't been able to finish reading all your other stories yet-it's that compelling, that breath taking. It hurts sooo good!