Reviews for Let Me Go
Nyxxyn chapter 13 . 2/3
Oh how i love this series! I've got a lot of questions and hope that one day they will have answers because this is soooo interesting! I think this is at least my 4th time reading this series... anyway thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/23/2016
Did you really come back after forever just to leave again? What is up with that lately? I hope you feel inspired to return soon.
ddsilva85 chapter 13 . 9/8/2016
Glad to see tou're back. And very very curious to see how you're going to tie everything up.
ddsilva85 chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
Best bromance ever!
Joannrbb chapter 13 . 9/7/2016
I just read all the chapters and this is a great story. I am glad I found it and I am looking forward to a new update.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2016
I was so excited by the update that I just realized I didn't quite read the chapter properly when it came out. Read it again today and still love it. Please keep it coming!
DinahWas chapter 13 . 8/22/2016
I just re-read the previous stories associated with this trilogy so far, and am caught up! What an epic! Keep on keeping on. Well done.
FrenChi chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
Oooohhh wow! Amelia/Aife it's hot! They are BoLo senior So powerful! and my poor BoLo! When will have they a break and happy times? Glad you're back and thank you to do it! and please, don't update your next chapter in 3 years ...
Hope you update soon :)
terrihead1 chapter 13 . 8/18/2016
I really enjoy your storytelling! Thanks for keeping Lost Girl alive!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/17/2016
ARE BACK! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN.
Junetweed chapter 13 . 8/16/2016
Welcome back, its great to read your stories, will watch for more.
tyorlean.crawford.3 chapter 13 . 8/16/2016
Keep them comeing can't wait for the next chapter i hope it's soon
cheekymadom chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
Wow I wow My jaw dropped to the floor as Its been over 3 years but I delighted as I thought I never see more of this.
She pulsed her I wonder would she still go there without it? Lol

Wow can't wait to read more even tho I had to re-read some as U gone so long lol
Welcome back tho :))
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
Omg U back hope you stay back xD
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
OMG you're back! Thanks for the update, this is one of my favorite stories!