Reviews for Let Me Go
gabrielle.tripodi1 chapter 1 . 10/2
Oh man, don't do thus to me, please continue The story... I'm begging
Felicitas chapter 12 . 8/23
Do you think about updating? It would be appriciated
is there more to this story are this the end if not I hope you can update soon
neshlud chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
Oh, please please please!... continues the story ! Is amazing really AMAZING!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
I really hope you update this fic! It's fantastic and I really wanna know what happens to Lauren. Thanks!
Number1supporter chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
Continue the awesomeness of manticore Lauren
Guest chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
I finished reading all three parts of this story. Lauren giving up is understandable. Lauren has been fighting this battle and has to carry the burden of protecting everyone. On top of feeling lonely and fighting, the Old One kept using psychology warfare on Lauren. The Old One kept attacking Lauren's mind in order to get Lauren to submit and give up. Did Lauren give into the Old One because Lauren has a plan up her sleeves? What will the gang do when they find out the Old One took over Lauren's body?
lbw8lrrh chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
After sitting down and eagerly consuming all arts of this story In realize that you haven't updated it on over a year. OH NO! But, but, we have to find out what happens to Lauren! This is worse than a season ending cliffhanger. For the love of God and Canada, please finish this story!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
I love this story and I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
Just read the whole thing, I loved it. I hope you find the muse and time to update someday.
quibilah chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
So, I know it's almost been a year, but please tell me you haven't abandoned this series, I love it and need to know what happens next!
Sadako Mcfly chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
Spread the love, lover. T

My guess is that life caught up and you had devote attention to her, but if you ever feel like coming back, don't hesitate! :D
guest chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
Update update update! This might be obnoxious but so is an unfinished fic lol. :P
Timeinaplace chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
who do i have to maim to get you to update this story?!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
hey, so loooooooong now but you still not updating this story...what happens now you left us in a cliffhanger...are you gonna finish this or not...plssssssss update ASAP...thanks...