Reviews for Dreams do come true
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 8 . 3/29
Great chapter. Wish there were more, but the ending was great.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 7 . 3/29
Lovely chapter. Update soon, please.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 6 . 3/29
Awesome chapter. Update soon, please.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 5 . 3/29
More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 3/28
Good cliffhanger. Hopefully, he won't take the news badly.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 3/28
Sweet chapter. I like your version of the wedding better than the television version.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 3/26
Nice chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 3/13
Interesting start to the story. I will read the rest another day.
iloveromance chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Hilarious chapter with Jeannie's idea of a baby shower and thinking she's going to have to live in the baby bottle! I am loving this so much and can't wait for more!
iloveromance chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
I love the conversation between Tony and Dr. Bellows and I knew that Tony was going to eventually be elated about the baby! The things he imagines the baby doing are just hilarious!
iloveromance chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Aw, I'm glad they made up, although I kinda knew that they would! Loved Jeannie giving Tony the smoke so he could blow of steam! This story is wonderful and I feel like I'm watching an episode!
iloveromance chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Poor Jeannie! I'm sure she's upset thinking that Tony's not happy about the baby, but I'm glad Roger was able to talk some sense into him!
iloveromance chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Wow, I hope that Tony is as happy about their baby as Jeannie is! I know they'll make wonderful parents!
iloveromance chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
This is so sweet and how adorable was this wedding, with Jeannie wanting to kiss Tony before the wedding had even started! This is definitely my favorite chapter so far!
iloveromance chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
You write Jeannie and Tony so well! I am loving this and Jeannie disappearing right as Tony tried to kiss her and he ends up falling on his face is priceless! Glad he's not hurt though! )
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »