Reviews for It Was Only a Kiss!
Precious chapter 8 . 8/29
Please update soon!
Titania1796 chapter 8 . 5/24
espero que actualices pronto y cuando a Naruto le dicen la otra parte del trato
YaoiHimeSama chapter 8 . 3/2
Why all of your good stories aren't finished ? :,( please please update soon!
Omg please continue
berry5tz chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
Hi, Ducky!

I liked your story so far. Its different then I thought it would be meaning I thought that Naruto, would have had the same feelings as Sasuke. So I'm surprised that that isn't the case. Or rather Naruto hasn't yet learned what his true feelings are.

Thus, I feel sorry for Sasuke. Its hard to deal with rejection. Ah, well...

Hope you are doing well. I read earlier that you were sick and in the hospital. So I hope everything is much better now.
I'm gonna fave this one and see what happens.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Yana5 chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Aww loved it
melissa.hanung chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
I noticed the rushed pace. You might wanna take everything slower. And I don't mean "pace" as in SasuNaru relationship... I mean the way you do the storytelling. It felt a bit rushed. You don't try to explain stuff... like...

The weather. The atmosphere. The settings. The mood. Probably it works in this fic, but you might want to consider to explore more of the surroundings in your other fics or maybe your next work
melissa.hanung chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Well now it makes more sense as they're both proper young adults, don't you see what I mean?
melissa.hanung chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Probably it's better if you wrote this fiction in general from Sasuke's PoV. So in example, he didn't know who Yamato was. So rather than you wrote "Yamato stepped forward into the light", it's better to say "A guy he never saw before stepped forward into the light".

And when you changed PoV, it might be better to state clearly

Third PoV: Sakura

Hope it helps
melissa.hanung chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Ok sorry for my outburst at the previous chapter, I apologize. But probably this should've came with a warning that such 11 or 12 year old kid already thinking very fervently along the line of "mustfuck". That itself warrant an M-rating for this fic... if not for the explicit scene, than for the very concept of it.

If you're thinking of pushing your idea through while keeping the world *not* AU, I suggest you to pay more attention into the plot and did time jump to when they're AT LEAST 14 year old. Though, it'll still be very much disturbing... but at least it'll be more acceptable than a 11 year old thinking of DOING IT.

Sorry again for my outburst... I just wanna read quality fiction and I guess you need this feedback.

melissa.hanung chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Are you crazy? THEY WERE KIDS! CURSE OR NO CURSE, THEY'RE STILL KIDS OMG! What's up with "bulge" and "cock" and "fine ass" are you out of your mind?! You right, fangirls ARE scary
Guest chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
I love this story. It is funny but not TOO fun where it gets to the point where it is pointless. Pleasepleapleasepleaseplease update soon.
Kipperson chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Ahah how cute! I love it man! Please keep up the good work!
Kalfina chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
Yay, and update! :D
I stuck around and rejoiced! A bit disappointed on the length, but it's still better then no update! I hope you're feeling better, and have many more chapters for us!
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 8 . 12/3/2013