Reviews for Sakura and The Darkness
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
good so far hope you plan on continuing again some time
GibsonEJG chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Yo breana as you don't leave a name I'll review on my own story, it's a bug plot twist, I currently have so much college work and writers block is hounding me to no end. If I do restart my works it's kind of like Sakura is being shown her perfect world and the beast is manipulating her, I won't reveal much else because I do know where this story is goin and I dot want to spoil. If I do start this up agai the next chapter or two will make perfect sense, just let me get back into my flow! Also if you're reading ichigo and law (to all of you) then don't fear I'm strain that up again! Thanks for all your reviews etc guys!
breana chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Im confused? Explain this to me?
travellerslover chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
dark stuff! I think Sakura seemed a little weak, but I understand! Excited to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Freakin' brilliant. I love the twist at the end :D
babywolf-lover chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Good chapter :)
I've been waiting for a while! Glad to see you back :D
I am curious about the thing she seen! It sounded so cool xD
Update soon :)
Prescripto13 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Very cool, Esuta. Kakashi's nightmare, his strange behavior, and that "underneath the underneath" factor of his that Sakura is picking up on . . . all of this really struck me.

Regarding this thing that's pursuing them, what a cryptic beast it is! To hear Kakashi howl as he did-in rage and anguish-oh, how that must have pleased the beast! As if a reflection of itself could be seen and heard in moments like that . . .
Kashi-Got-Swag chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Woah, the ending has me wondering. Great chapter! Awaiting the next update, and glad you're back.
Joele chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
This is going along just fine.
Joele chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
I sincerely do hope your finishing this.
Really I'm hoping, hoping.
This is good (good is an understatement), beautiful actually.
Please keep writing on this.
Flyingswallow chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Like it very very very much! Please keep it going with the wonderful writing! I'm putting this to story alerts :)
Prescripto13 chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
I liked this one, Esuta. It appears some more puzzle pieces have made themselves known! Kakashi's determination is admirable.
Aoki ShinkiRose chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
oh i like this story n love this pairing..keep it up!v
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Heyaaaa! An super follow up to the first chapter! Can't wait to see what else you have coming up :3 love ya too hehe ;3
babywolf-lover chapter 2 . 4/5/2012