Reviews for Death of Thine Heart
Truth'sDiary chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
That was amazing! I've never heard of Chrono Crusade, what's it about?
Shadow-chan93 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
oh, I really liked this one. I think it captures all topics that run through your head after death very good.
Aralechan2000 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
You realize Prime Minister like, president or something.

Anyway, it was good, I can read it better that your messy handwriting. So how do you like my new account? Does it look good on me? twirls around. Good job! Keep up the good work!
Spunky Violet chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Hello Alice :) You reviewed and asked for my opinion so here I am! SO:

This was a very good story, that really kept me thinking. Having not read the manga, or watched the anime, I googled the plot and watched a few episodes. I really enjoyed it and plan on reading the manga. A few critiques I would just consider for the next chapter or story or whatever. Actually it's only really 2. In the first paragraph, you start each sentence with the word Death, and each sentence is rather short. Try to add bits of variety when starting your sentences. I think you were using it repeadily to get a point across, but because the sentences were short, it didn't flow well. (So say for you're second sentence, instead of "Death doesn't hurt because you don't feel it" try "The pain I had imagined is replaced with numbness. All feeling has left my body, as quickly as my soul."

And then the final thing is with the last sentence, and it's just a grammar thing. I think that "death might have" makes a smidge more sense.

BUT other than that this story was really awesome. You have a lot of potential! Keep writing :)

And to answer you're wanting to learn piano, there are plenty of youtube videos online to help you out. I play music everyday so i've developed an ear and can sometimes play a song just by listening to it. Start with something easy though. I recommend Owl City's Vanilla Twilight. That was one of the first songs I ever learned. GOOD LUCK and happy writing :)

Spunky Violet
Nixi Who chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wow! That is really good and descriptive! Really like the first chapter it was so poerful and pulled me in straight away!
RunAway Rose chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That was awesome.

Good job Alice :)

It made me tear up... in the coffee shop w
Mangamonsters chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
*tear* that was great! It really made me think. :)

I got mentioned! Yay!