Reviews for Just to Be Safe
Sarahwheeler34 chapter 2 . 6/20
It was def different. I know it's been a while but i recently watched it I like the what happened after story's and no1 has ever wrote anything about the day after her sister died. I read that they in the original script shared a few intimate moments before the day of the funeral when she took her grief out on him! It's hard to know what's true. Anyway. I think you have talent and would love to read more! Don't stop there
Kala79 chapter 2 . 3/26
Request? Please write anything...you are so great :) really believable and sexy stpry. Maybe the scene at Miami party?
kala79 chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
Excellent!i love this! Now pls after that concert(in Rachel bedroom) and maybe iin her garden?
Moonlightgirl86 chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
Your story is cool! Please continue updating it ). Could you write about the scene when he carries her to house after save her for the crowd in the club and let her in the bed or when they are in Frank's Dad's house and Frank accompanies her till the door of the bedroom before to sleep. Awww! I will always love this movie hehehe.
EyreGirl chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
I'm really happy to find your update! I would've like more action in this chapter but I love the way you're retelling the story.
1. One of my favorite scenes was the one when they kiss at night.. can you make up something else to this part?
2. The day after the love scene! What if Rachel instead of defying him, would have cried? Would he have apologized?
GobSmacked chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
The pacing was so good here. You left us wishing for more, though. ️
Lovbody8 chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Love this scene : Rachel and Frank at movies on their first date- I would like for you to explore the emotions of their electric meeting please right this scene.

Love Run to you !1
Lovbody8 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Nice !
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
Please continue
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
This was good. continue please. Thank you!
Chance4House chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
No plot.
Lizfan21 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
How predictable, but not interested.
Michaela West chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I was just now watching "The Bodyguard" and I read your Authors note. So when you were talking about the shopping scene, I saw what you were talking about. I had to zoom in so I can see it clearly, but the funny was that i'm mad that I didn't notice before because I usally catch things like that.
Gobsmacked82 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
More like "quick and dirty," Raven03. Not judging mind you, just pointing out some facts. :)
kkoo chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Rachel wuz probably so pissed:)