Reviews for Just to Be Safe
kala79 chapter 2 . 6/2
Excellent!i love this! Now pls after that concert(in Rachel bedroom) and maybe iin her garden?
Moonlightgirl86 chapter 2 . 3/1
Your story is cool! Please continue updating it ). Could you write about the scene when he carries her to house after save her for the crowd in the club and let her in the bed or when they are in Frank's Dad's house and Frank accompanies her till the door of the bedroom before to sleep. Awww! I will always love this movie hehehe.
EyreGirl chapter 2 . 2/14
I'm really happy to find your update! I would've like more action in this chapter but I love the way you're retelling the story.
1. One of my favorite scenes was the one when they kiss at night.. can you make up something else to this part?
2. The day after the love scene! What if Rachel instead of defying him, would have cried? Would he have apologized?
GobSmacked chapter 2 . 2/9
The pacing was so good here. You left us wishing for more, though. ️
Lovbody8 chapter 2 . 2/6
Love this scene : Rachel and Frank at movies on their first date- I would like for you to explore the emotions of their electric meeting please right this scene.

Love Run to you !1
Lovbody8 chapter 1 . 2/6
Nice !
Please continue
This was good. continue please. Thank you!
Nicole731 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
No plot.
Lizfan21 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
How predictable, but not interested.
Michaela West chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I was just now watching "The Bodyguard" and I read your Authors note. So when you were talking about the shopping scene, I saw what you were talking about. I had to zoom in so I can see it clearly, but the funny was that i'm mad that I didn't notice before because I usally catch things like that.
Gobsmacked82 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
More like "quick and dirty," Raven03. Not judging mind you, just pointing out some facts. :)
kkoo chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Rachel wuz probably so pissed:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
HarleyQuinn92 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
More! More! More! I thought that scene was cute from the movie and also the next scene where he's in the poolhouse watching her video...:)