Reviews for One Little Push
Machiooooooooooo chapter 1 . 7/2
yay, I love coming out stories xD
alqui chapter 1 . 1/30
Nishimura was always a dull character to me, so the way you used him really made him more interesting.
Siberia Riefel Taylor chapter 1 . 1/2
This was beautifully written. It's difficult to find writing of this quality on fanfiction, but looky here. Thank you for an entertaining fifteen minutes.
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Awww I loved the way you wrote Nishimura! His and Natsume's relationship was displayed well in this. Come back and write so more soon!
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
So sweet~
Cocoa2795 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
AAAAA i love it, i hope one day, in canon nishimura and the others know about natsume's secret like your fic w

anyway really good fic
Zblblik chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
WOW! LOVED IT! PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER ONE! I LOOOOVE MOTOBAAAA! WRITE AS MANY STORIES AS YOU CAN! I WILL READ THEM FOR SURE! :D :D
whitedragon2645 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I love your stories so much! I would really like to see a second part with Touko-san and Shigeru-san-I feel like there aren't enough stories about telling them, and I think your style would absolutely nail it; I just adore your work on The Human Mask.
Thanks so much!
-WD2645
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Type your review here...
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
THIS IS GORGEOUS LOOK DUNNO IF I SPELL IT RIGHT BUT GOSH THIS IS SO...SO..NEEDS LOTS OF CLAPS AND REVIEWS! OMG OMG. i had fun reading this one shot!
SarahDrav3n chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
It was perfect! Thank you! :D
WillowBlueJay17 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
This is definitely one of the other ways I can see Nishimura and Kitamoto learning about spirits and Natsume's ability. I loved the way you got across Nishimura's feelings on Natsume and wanting to be closer and understand just what Natsume is hiding. Honestly, sometimes I feel like the fandom doesn't really appreciate Nishimura and Kitamoto's friendship with Natsume as much. Those two are really precious and loyal friends, and we get to see more of who they are in their special chapters. And I wish more people appreciated the close bonds between these three, bonds that exist despite the fact Natsume is keeping his ability a secret. They all just accept each other and keep moving forward in their friendship.
AyumiUK chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Alternate dialogue:
After all, there are others who will accept you as you are." The man looked pointedly at Natsume. "You know this."

"I'm still not marrying you."
Sora Light chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Loved it 3 and still do :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I really likes your story but wished it was longer.