Reviews for One Little Push
WillowBlueJay17 chapter 1 . 3/19
This is definitely one of the other ways I can see Nishimura and Kitamoto learning about spirits and Natsume's ability. I loved the way you got across Nishimura's feelings on Natsume and wanting to be closer and understand just what Natsume is hiding. Honestly, sometimes I feel like the fandom doesn't really appreciate Nishimura and Kitamoto's friendship with Natsume as much. Those two are really precious and loyal friends, and we get to see more of who they are in their special chapters. And I wish more people appreciated the close bonds between these three, bonds that exist despite the fact Natsume is keeping his ability a secret. They all just accept each other and keep moving forward in their friendship.
AyumiUK chapter 1 . 2/25
Alternate dialogue:
After all, there are others who will accept you as you are." The man looked pointedly at Natsume. "You know this."

"I'm still not marrying you."
mdm934 chapter 1 . 2/14
Loved it 3 and still do :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I really likes your story but wished it was longer.
a random person chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Beautiful!
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I am hungrily devouring your books, why yes I am.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
well, quite cute friends
irezel chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
awwwwww, this is amazing. 8D
MaayaOta chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Thank you! The story is amazing. I really like it.
Nishimura) I need to read more about him) and Kitamoto of course.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I really, really like this fic. I always want a fic where either nishimura / fujiwara knows. It's great.
Harem Queen chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
You just make the best stories out there.
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
So sweet, I never thought that Nishimura could be so smart in this kind situations...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
nice, Nishimura's reaction was great.
ModestTruth chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
LOVELY! 3 3 3 You rock! I want to be just like you when I'm older! What graduate school are you going to anyway? Is it for teaching? Do you teach English in Japan right now?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »