Reviews for Wonderland
I like
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
REALLY good :)
Claud chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Hey, are you going to continue? Because this is really good. Your writing is excellent and your description of the emotion a d the thoughts going through thier minds is awesome. Seriously. Write encounter chapter.
Gimpyslair chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Write more, it was really good :)
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
If reviews make you write more of this than review I shall! Your writing style is so refreshingly beautiful. I love the introspection of the characters and I think this is the best Insecurity fic I've seen posted yet. And believe me I've been all over those. I liked the look at Artemis's little girl world and Wally's running habits. Also the end with Sports Master was oh so wonderful. Loved it. Thanks so much for sharing!
Irenerb chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Love it
usoverlooked chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is amazing. Really.
J the Drafter chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is very good. You do a wonderful job capturing everyone's character and showing their reactions to the events of 'Insecurity'. (Though I have to ask, where's Roy?) Nice job.
fixati0ns chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Holy shit, this was so well written and amazing. Like, really really well written. It's so rare to find writing with the descriptive imagery you use. Good work, man...
mercy555 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
keep writing :) that was great :)
Shojobaby chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Okay, I loved it. It's great that you told the story from different perspectives.

God Bless You,

Shojobaby
LadyMysteri chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Update? This is freakishly good! No rush of course. ;D
XxNeonShadowsxX chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Personally, I think this was pretty epic. I'd favorite it, but this is a shared account so I can't because of the language. Though I might have to go read some of your NCIS fics. I hope to see more of you over in this fandom still. Keep up the great work!

-Aiden Rose
ongoingAccident chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Please. I could not tell you that this sucks, as it would be untrue. You did a great job with this! :3 I really liked it! Now write more. XD Personally, I think Young Justice is fabulous. XD But maybe that's just because I have always been a fan of Teen Titans. Honestly, that show was my entire life growing up. And even a little bit after that. Actually, pretty much until CN stopped airing it and I couldn't find it anywhere. And then someone introduced me to YJ, and I fell in love all over again. Because honestly, when do you not need to be watching a TV show about young super heroes? XD And I shamelessly ship WallyxArtemis. SHAMELESSLY, I SAY! Almost as shamelessly as I ship LizzyxDarcy, but that's a different story all together. XD Keep writing! Or I will find you. Somehow. Through the school directory! :D And you will never be able to sleep again because I will find a way to MAKE you write more. :3 So, I think you should just write more and save yourself the pain. XD Anyway, I'll see you soon. And you did a WONDERFUL job with this, so write more please! :D

Write on!