Reviews for Nothing But Blood
Dazja chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
I love this story, Fizz's characterization in particular
Dazja chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
I'm loving this so far
Zaguhs chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Please make a sequel, of this. Has got to be one of my favorite fanfics of all time, or hell my favorite story of all time. _
Yu Nguyen chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Wowww... awesome! Great job! (sorry, I only review at the end of the story) Are you going to make a sequel out of this? I hope you do :D :D :D
xedrix666 chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
This was pleasantly nice! And i did NOT expect that from garen! Garenxashe? Interesting! Well somewhat make sense! Garen is sorta like trynd! I like! I see theres like no "complete" sign next to the story so im assuming therell be more? Would be nice for you to pls update?
Sabbsters chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
Oh my word, PLEAAAASSSEEE continue! You're an amazing writer and I seriously squeal at all the Ashe and Tryndamere fluff parts " PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! You are one of THE BEST writers and I seriously could not stop reading from the moment I opened this :D!
CONTINUE PLEASE!
Tallion chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Dammmnnn, I love what you've done with the characters. Your portrayal of them is so awesome. Love it!
aloasa chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
ok, Garen being the evil one I didn't expect
InfiniteCosmos chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
A very nice chapter, I especially like the last line, has a nice ring to it.
TDKa.k.aTowerDiveKings chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
"You shall not pass." -Nautilus gg XD
Other than that, great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
OOOhh it was soo good
MistreiuZKo chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Aww, this is such a nice story! You got them in character really well! Looking forward to more!
ndnoi chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Loved the reference to AP trynd ;)
LesserWraith chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I love the way you depict Fizz. Really reminds me of how I see his dark sides more often than I see his light.
Stolenwarpig chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
This is getting interesting and i am questioning if the Assassins and or more Noxians will return to Freljord. Logic issues tho...Talon was not really in any position to be threating them. Next, Talon would not have been able to block that attack, he is half Tryndameres size and that over sized zweihander sword probably weighs 200 to 500lbs judging by the size. Redirecting or parrying the attack is all he could have done. Also, Fizz could have easily killed Talon at that moment and doesnt Ashe have her bow. One champion can not take on three. Where are all the guards/soldiers this whole time? A little harsh yes but it was really needed. Logic problems in a story can really mess things up.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »