Reviews for Nothing But Blood
Tellurus chapter 10 . 9/21/2015
Amazing story, ty author san
Dazja chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
I love this story, Fizz's characterization in particular
Dazja chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
I'm loving this so far
Zaguhs chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Please make a sequel, of this. Has got to be one of my favorite fanfics of all time, or hell my favorite story of all time. _
Yu Nguyen chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Wowww... awesome! Great job! (sorry, I only review at the end of the story) Are you going to make a sequel out of this? I hope you do :D :D :D
xedrix666 chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
This was pleasantly nice! And i did NOT expect that from garen! Garenxashe? Interesting! Well somewhat make sense! Garen is sorta like trynd! I like! I see theres like no "complete" sign next to the story so im assuming therell be more? Would be nice for you to pls update?
Sabbsters chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
Oh my word, PLEAAAASSSEEE continue! You're an amazing writer and I seriously squeal at all the Ashe and Tryndamere fluff parts " PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! You are one of THE BEST writers and I seriously could not stop reading from the moment I opened this :D!
CONTINUE PLEASE!
Tallion chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Dammmnnn, I love what you've done with the characters. Your portrayal of them is so awesome. Love it!
njsnbfds541 chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
ok, Garen being the evil one I didn't expect
InfiniteCosmos chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
A very nice chapter, I especially like the last line, has a nice ring to it.
TDKa.k.aTowerDiveKings chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
"You shall not pass." -Nautilus gg XD
Other than that, great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
OOOhh it was soo good
MistreiuZKo chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Aww, this is such a nice story! You got them in character really well! Looking forward to more!
ndnoi chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Loved the reference to AP trynd ;)
LesserWraith chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I love the way you depict Fizz. Really reminds me of how I see his dark sides more often than I see his light.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »