Reviews for The Death of Alex Rider
Kangelane chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
That was awesome! Brilliant writing! :D
Bugz chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
poor Alex :(
I would think that the girl would have thought about her own life though-if Teenage spy Alex is a target then his Teenage-assassin probably is too. Then again, she would probably avoid relating them like that so as not to humanize her target.
prone2dementia chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Dude, sorry for double reviewing, but I just realized that ff dot net wreaks havoc with formatting. When I said two dashes, I typed two dashes, and the site changed them to one. So if that was what happened to yours, then I'm sorry! xx
prone2dementia chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Oh. *Oh.*

This was so interesting! Such an original take on a trite cliche. You're a great writer too. I loved the rhythm in your piece; the variance in sentence structure really moved it along. Good pacing. And good diction too! I could really picture the girl "peer[ing]" through her scope... later "[h]auling" up her bag and taking off with a job well done.

Also, this was a very powerful line and concept:

"The world hated his guts."

I do have one complaint, though, a very minor one (and just cuz I'm a freak about these things). There are two ways to format dashes correctly.

1. With one dash, you do it like this: "But it was sad that even his own country - and the world, of course - considered him a threat..." (Notice the spacing between the dashes and the words... I think that's the way the English prefer?)

2. With two dashes, you do it like this (and Word or whatever writing program you use will auto format it into a single long dash): "But it was sad that even his own country-and the world, of course-considered him a threat..."

...hope that made sense? Anyway, thank you for sharing your piece! Keep writing, and have a great day!
J'aime lire chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
poor brainwashed, deadly, idiotic, bitchy girl.
Wolfwind97 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was awesome!You really should make a second chapter!
HannahMay chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was really cool :) you should do a second chapter with what was happening in the classroom, just before alex is shot, then the aftermath! I would so read it :)
Aestiva chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That, my fellow writer, was pure win.