Reviews for Heartlessly Cursed
He will knock four times chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Wait, he didn't want to be in love with his pedophiliac stepmother who had the hots for him since he was sixteen, and he turns her down years later because of it again... So she curses him?
Sakihinata chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
That was an enchanting story ;)
Original version of the Beauty and the Beast!
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 12 . 5/19/2015
That was perfect. I loved it. Thank you for writing this. I needed this dosage of sweetness. :)

Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 11 . 5/19/2015
Oh my heart

Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 10 . 5/19/2015
Its weird thinking about dog John watching himself in the presence of Sherlock who only knows John as a dog... Its getting late and I'm starting to make less sense. BUT I SHALL FINISH

Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 8 . 5/19/2015
Moriarty nooooo. John is not a toy. -n-
gotta love laughs because of puppies though.

Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 7 . 5/19/2015
Lestrade has a taste of Johns genius. Now all we need is Mycroft to be one upped by a puppy :)

Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
BAMF!John to save the day! Even puppy John is a bamf John :)

Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
Oh noooo puppy nightmares. :( but Sherlock and John are starting to work in tandem which is MARVELOUS

Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
This is ADORABLE! I love dogs and you do such a fantastic job of describing his actions.

Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
I love this. I love this so much. This is adorable and Sherlock is like a child. I'm gonna read more

Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Poor ole John. Three years. :'( Well at least he's home now with Mrs. Hudson who isn't half as ignorant as usual :) I like that Hudders is in on it

Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
This is different. I like this. ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Raxi
(my literal reaction to the end of this chapter was "God what a bitch. Learn to take rejection")
MiniMonster98 chapter 12 . 3/18/2015
Welp! I am back with another review to a different story.
This has a very, very strange concept that really shouldn't work. Weirdly enough, it does. Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Truly though, dog!John was not something I was expecting.
Despite the admittedly strange concept the story works and is well written. Not that I'd expect otherwise from you ;)
I do enjoy your writing style. Not sure what it is about it but it draws me in. Perhaps the way the POV is written in?
I must compliment you on the ability to meld the supernatural into the decidedly non-supernaturalness (yes, it's a word now :P ) of the Sherlock universe.
That's it for this review.
Keep writing!
jWatson-Holmes chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Oh Cheese.
This is Still BRILLIANT! :D
I love this, you everything. BRILLIANT!
You just made my two days.:D