Reviews for Wilson's soul
BabalooBlue chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
I have just stumbled across this - veeery nice!
I hope you do continue this, smut or no smut (as you've said in your header). You definitely can't leave us with a cliffhanger like this for long! I'm curious to hear what it was that Wilson said that triggered such a reaction in House. He surely wasn't being coy before, so the reason for House shutting down now must've been Wilson's words. But why? Intriguing! Please keep writing!
Visitkarte chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
OMG, trigger word?
Fan chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Arghhhhhh! how can you leave it like this? Write soon, smut or no smut!
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
oh this fic is hot

CacauHousemaniaca chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
i loved this chapter
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
has a fic in English
OldSFfan chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Oh lord, another love/death fic. But very, very well done. I'm going to cry at the end, I guess.
Visitkarte chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
This is good! Why do you have only 6 reviews, is beyond me. People are just too scared if death.
lilawonder chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Keep writing! It's good don't be discouraged.
OldSFfan chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Good beginning. Keep it going.
freddy chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
House is such an ass! surely the great diagnostician should be able to work out that someone who loves you would never jump you for the first time when they have found out how ill you are. Maybe Wilson should just stay away from House, let him be as miserable as he wants!
momsboys chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Wow this is so sad. But hurry with more.
rslhilson chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
I think it's very plausible that Wilson would refuse to be House's doctor, especially after what happened in "Wilson" when he was treating a friend. Have you seen the latest episode yet? I hope that you'll continue to write the story you envisioned, no matter what happens in canon.
rslhilson chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Flattered that I was able to inspire another fic! Interesting that you made the boy House's son, rather than Wilson's. Looking forward to where you're going with this, though I know it's going to be sad.